Windows 10: Rolled back from Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated.

Discus and support Rolled back from Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a brand new laptop,and after setting it up was prompted to download Windows 11 . I did, but didn't like it so clicked the option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lStew1, Jan 17, 2022.

1. lStew1 Win User

Rolled back from Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated.

Hello, I bought a brand new laptop,and after setting it up was prompted to download Windows 11 . I did, but didn't like it so clicked the option to roll back to Windows 10.After Windows 10 had reinstalled, the product isn't activated. I've tried all options, troubleshooter can't connect to server, tried activating online and by phone .But it won't work. Does anyone have a fix? Seems impossible to just call up Microsoft and speak to somebody. Thanks.

:)

lStew1, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 17, 2022
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Rolled back from  Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated. [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Rolled back from Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated. - Similar Threads - Rolled activated

2. Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?: Like I used my account to sign-in w/ Windows 10, and it activated before, would it do the same again going back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rolling-back-to-windows-10-pro-will-it-activate/abc00578-bdba-4188-8b35-a6d9601cc70c
  3. Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?: Like I used my account to sign-in w/ Windows 10, and it activated before, would it do the same again going back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rolling-back-to-windows-10-pro-will-it-activate/abc00578-bdba-4188-8b35-a6d9601cc70c
  4. Rolling Back To Windows 10 Pro, Will It Activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant activate windows 10 after rolling back from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate windows 10 after rolling back from windows 11: I recently switched back from windows 11 to windows 10 through installation media and after loggin in with my microsoft account it wont let me activate windows.I have digital license directly linked to my microsoft account. I think the problem is that its trying to use...
  6. Cant activate windows 10 after rolling back from windows 11

Cant activate windows 10 after rolling back from windows 11: I recently switched back from windows 11 to windows 10 through installation media and after loggin in with my microsoft account it wont let me activate windows.I have digital license directly linked to my microsoft account. I think the problem is that its trying to use...
  7. Cant activate windows 10 after rolling back from windows 11

8. Rolled back from Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated.

Rolled back from Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated.: Hello, I bought a brand new laptop,and after setting it up was prompted to download Windows 11 . I did, but didn't like it so clicked the option to roll back to Windows 10.After Windows 10 had reinstalled, the product isn't activated. I've tried all options, troubleshooter...
  9. Rolled back from Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated.

Rolled back from Windows 11 to 10. Now not activated.: Hello, I bought a brand new laptop,and after setting it up was prompted to download Windows 11 . I did, but didn't like it so clicked the option to roll back to Windows 10.After Windows 10 had reinstalled, the product isn't activated. I've tried all options, troubleshooter...
  10. Can't roll back to Windows 10 Home after failed Pro activation

Can't roll back to Windows 10 Home after failed Pro activation: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15-5565 that came with Windows 10 Home and I tried to upgrade it to Pro because I needed some of the administration tools that come with it, so I tried to activate Pro with an old Windows 7 activation key I had (since I read this was one way it...