Windows 10: Rolling back to 1909

Discus and support Rolling back to 1909 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I did update to Windows 2004. And I've just noticed this recently. When defragmenting my SSD, it will run but later on it will not register. It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/furee_09, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Rolling back to 1909

So I did update to Windows 2004. And I've just noticed this recently. When defragmenting my SSD, it will run but later on it will not register. It will show as never run again. So here is what I thought, I have the 2004 update past the 10 day given by windows. I'll try to make a bootable drive and install 1909 in my pc using rufus. Is that possible? I already reported it. Other than that, I have no problems at all.

submitted by /u/furee_09
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/furee_09, Jul 25, 2020

2. Rolling back

hey,

If you are in the 30 day period of installation of Windows 10, you can roll back by the following steps:

• Open settings
    • Update and Security
    • Recovery
    Now select Go back to Windows 7.

The process would take some time and your windows 7 would be restored.

hope this helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 25, 2020
  3. roll back to the earlier version of windows

Hi Sarkies,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please be informed that, you cannot use upgrade Windows 7 disk to roll back.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to roll back to Windows 7 from Windows 10.

• Type settings in the search bar and click on Settings.

• Click on Update & Security.

• Select Recovery from the left pane.

• Under Go back to Windows 7 click on
      Get started
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Rolling back to 1909

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Rolling back to 1909

1. Rolling back to 1909 - Similar Threads - Rolling 1909

2. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  3. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  4. Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out: Windows 10 users who sign in using local accounts may see Sign in to your Microsoft account nags when they open the Settings app. The functionality is rolling out in release preview builds of Windows 10. Soon, it will be released as part of a stable update, likely the May...
  5. Question about rolling back Windows 11

Question about rolling back Windows 11: All of a sudden I am unable to send forms and download credit card transactions in Quickbooks Desktop 2024. I have already been on the phone with QB support for 2 hours. They found that my Windows has a problem. I have run SCF Now and it did show there were corrupted files...
  6. can't update past 1909 - update assistant rolls back changes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't update past 1909 - update assistant rolls back changes?: I am unable to update past Version 1909, I looked and the last update that I was able to do was in May 2021. If I just hit CHECK FOR UPDATES, nothing happens.I have tried the update assistant.. it downloads, restarts and goes to 30% and instantly reboots, and reboots, reboots...
  7. can't update past 1909 - update assistant rolls back changes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't update past 1909 - update assistant rolls back changes?: I am unable to update past Version 1909, I looked and the last update that I was able to do was in May 2021. If I just hit CHECK FOR UPDATES, nothing happens.I have tried the update assistant.. it downloads, restarts and goes to 30% and instantly reboots, and reboots, reboots...
  8. can't update past 1909 - update assistant rolls back changes?

9. Update from 1909 to 2004 fails and rolls back. Error: 0xC1900101 - 0x30018

Update from 1909 to 2004 fails and rolls back. Error: 0xC1900101 - 0x30018: I'm unable to update to version 2004 from version 1909 using regular Windows Update. I also tried Media Creation Tool > update. It updates until 99% then rolls back to the existing version. I end up with the message: We couldn't install Windows 10 Error: 0xC1900101 - 0x30018...
  10. Just installed Windows 10 1909 update and now having printer issues and can not roll back

Just installed Windows 10 1909 update and now having printer issues and can not roll back: I just installed Windows 10 1909 update and now I can't print from Windows Live Mail. I checked to see if I could recover 1903 but Windows Recovery says it has been ten days since I installed 1909 and therefore can not recover. It was less than an hour ago. What should I do?...