Windows 10: Rolling back to Windows 10

Discus and support Rolling back to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can someone provide me with instructions for going back to Windows 10? I'm currently on the Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mcskaggs1, Aug 10, 2019.

1. mcskaggs1 Win User

Rolling back to Windows 10

Can someone provide me with instructions for going back to Windows 10? I'm currently on the Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build 18950.rs_prerelease.190726-1645. I would like to opt out of the Windows 10 preview program. Thank you!

:)

mcskaggs1, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Rolling back to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Rolling

2. Microsoft is rolling out an update to fix Windows 10 SFC feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is rolling out an update to fix Windows 10 SFC feature: In July, a number of Windows 10 users were having issues when fixing corrupted files with sfc /scannow feature and Microsoft revealed that the culprit is an update that the firm released for Windows Defender. Windows 10’s sfc /snannow command line feature has been failing...
  3. how to roll back windows upgade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to roll back windows upgade from home to pro: For whatever reason my copy of windows shows that it has been updated from home to enterprise edition. I made a mistake, I only wanted to Pr edition. Ho can I roll back to home or Pro edition?...
  4. Rolling back from Windows Insider Preview to Windows 10

Rolling back from Windows Insider Preview to Windows 10: Can someone provide me with instructions for going back to Windows 10? I'm currently on the Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build 18950.rs_prerelease.190726-1645. I would like to opt out of the Windows 10 preview program. Thank you! * Original title: Rolling back to Windows...
  5. Windows 10 Build 18956 rolling out to Insiders with new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18956 rolling out to Insiders with new improvements: Windows 10 Build 18956 is now rolling out to Insiders with improvements for the Settings app, Notifications, Cortana and more. Microsoft says it is also updating Calculator on Windows 10 20H1 with support for Always on Top mode and the feature will be rolled out to everyone...
  6. Patch KB4505903 won't install, PC just hangs and rolls back.

Patch KB4505903 won't install, PC just hangs and rolls back.: I've upgraded a friend's PC from Win 7 to Win 10. The initial upgrade was a clean install to Win 10 (build 16xx) as this was the ISO I had. Window Update started doing it's thing, upgrading to build 1803 or 1809 I think, then more patches, then it tried to upgrade to build...
  7. Microsoft rolls out KB4023057 reliability update for Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rolls out KB4023057 reliability update for Windows 10 v1809: Microsoft is once again rolling out Windows 10 KB4023057 to improve “Windows Update reliability” on older versions of the operating system, including the October 2018 Update. In other words, this update could prepare Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade for older versions of...
  8. Windows 10 Build 18950 is rolling out to Insiders with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18950 is rolling out to Insiders with improvements: Windows 10 Build 18950 (20H1) is now rolling out to Insiders in the Fast Ring with multiple improvements. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18950 introduces an upgraded Snip & Sketch experience, includes a new reference to the rumoured Cloud Recovery options and more. What’s...
  9. Windows 10 Build 18945 is rolling out to Insiders with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18945 is rolling out to Insiders with new features: Windows 10 Build 18945 is now rolling out to users enrolled in the Fast ring of the Windows Insider program. Windows 10 Build 18945 comes with a number of improvements, including a new Cortana app and upgraded Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). For Windows Insiders in the...
  10. Microsoft is rolling out a new Cortana experience on Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is rolling out a new Cortana experience on Windows 10 20H1: In the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, Microsoft separated Cortana from the Windows search to innovate both features independently. With Windows 10 20H1 update, Microsoft is turning Cortana into an independent app that would change the way Microsoft delivers updates its digital...