Windows 10: Root properties shows zero, subdirs are correct

Discus and support Root properties shows zero, subdirs are correct in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When showing properties of a shared drive, the root shows zero, but subdirs are fine. Works properly under Windows 7,8,Server 2008, and 2012. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrg9999, Jul 17, 2015.

1. mrg9999 Win User

Root properties shows zero, subdirs are correct

When showing properties of a shared drive, the root shows zero, but subdirs are fine. Works properly under Windows 7,8,Server 2008, and 2012. Also display fine under linux .

Root properties shows zero, subdirs are correct [​IMG]

:)

mrg9999, Jul 17, 2015
  2. Sir-Thabo Win User

device driver for root\system\0001 in windows 10

for ROOT\SYSTEM\0001

*DellProf

for ROOT\SYSTEM\0002

*DDDriver

Sir-Thabo, Jul 17, 2015
  3. How to change Notes directory ?

Hello,

Notes are stored by default in \My Documents\ directory.

To be honnest, having dozen of notes makes this root directory beeing a mess !

I would prefer creating a subdir \My Documents\Notes and move them there.

Of course, I would like to keep ActiveSync working

I can't find any setting in "Notes" aplication unless storage category (Main Memory or SD Card) but not a subdir in the main memory.

Does anyone know the procedure ?

Thanks by advance,

alexbelz

ACER N311, WM5.0

Alexandre Belz, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

Root properties shows zero, subdirs are correct

1. Root properties shows zero, subdirs are correct - Similar Threads - Root properties shows

2. Properties Not Correct For UDF DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Properties Not Correct For UDF DVD: I have a UDF DVD with four subdirectories on it. When I do a check properties at the root it doesn't reflect the contents of the subdirectories. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/properties-not-correct-for-udf-dvd/7e6d3342-761d-43d9-b2b7-ef057866891e
  3. Properties Not Correct For UDF DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Properties Not Correct For UDF DVD: I have a UDF DVD with four subdirectories on it. When I do a check properties at the root it doesn't reflect the contents of the subdirectories. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/properties-not-correct-for-udf-dvd/7e6d3342-761d-43d9-b2b7-ef057866891e
  4. Properties Not Correct For UDF DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Zero key not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zero key not working correctly: I got a Nisuta NS-KBGZ61P keyboard. Everything worked just fine until I realized the zero key is not being detected correctly, both the 9 and the zero are detected as 9. So far I only tried updating the device's drivers and changing the keyboard layout to USA, Latin America,...
  6. My recyle bin properties aren't correct?

in Windows 10 Support
    My recyle bin properties aren't correct?: When I click properties it shows it in RECOVERY (D:) instead of WINDOWS (C:) I've tried changing it to the C: drive and it won't stay that way. Does this even matter? Is it how it's supposed to be? [img] 141892
  7. System properties correctly shows 4Gb of ram, but Task Manager and Sysinternals both show...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System properties correctly shows 4Gb of ram, but Task Manager and Sysinternals both show...: Apologies for the long title, but everywhere that I read of the known problem that Task Manager misreports the ram by showing the wrong percentage it seems that people are dismissing it as an arithmetical error. My problem is that the pc in question is running like it...
  8. Preferred band property not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preferred band property not showing: My wifi card is qualcomm atheros qca9377 and want to set preferred as 5Ghz but in my windows its not showing any settings regarding this property.[IMG]...
  9. Installed new ram and clock shows zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed new ram and clock shows zero: Hi. I didn't know where to post this so I put it here. So I added 4gb of ram to my laptop to bring it up to 8gb. So its 2 slots 4gb each. Windows recognizes it in task manager/memory and the bios sees it, system information etc. The computer seems fine. But, when I run...
  10. Documents Location Changed But Property Location Is Correct - ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents Location Changed But Property Location Is Correct - ???: Greetings! I tried to search for posts on my issue but all that comes up is advice on how to move your Documents folder. I already did that. I changed my location from my SSD C:\ drive to my data drive E:\. Everything seemed fine until today when I navigated to the E: drive...