Windows 10: Rosetta Stone Totale Version 4 and Windows 10

Discus and support Rosetta Stone Totale Version 4 and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought the CD-ROM-based distribution of this program in 2012 with all five levels of German. I learned last night that I cannot re-install and run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KirkMorganMSP, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Rosetta Stone Totale Version 4 and Windows 10

I bought the CD-ROM-based distribution of this program in 2012 with all five levels of German.

I learned last night that I cannot re-install and run the software to Windows 10 using the old CDs. The program application disk seems to install OK, but the application does not run at all. I found a bunch of postings at MS and on Rosetta Stone telling me to fiddle with compatibility mode of the executables and other things. I am here recommending that you not waste your time with these.

Instead, log into your Rosetta Stone account that you would have set up back in 2012 or whenever you first bought this. Go to the account management page there and find a download link to reinstall the program from scratch. Use those files. You will need to supply your language access codes again but, if like me, you are a nerdy hoarder and you have these things.

In my case I also had the original USB headset that came with the program. I don't know if you will run into problems if you do not have this headset. But I can confirm that I was able to run the old headset in Windows 10.

Rosetta Stone provides a method to re-launch your online support also. This online path for all this activity makes all kinds of sense when you view Rosetta Stone as a subscription service. I think the bottom line here is that if you are looking to use your old Version 4 or maybe even older you should get together all your documentation and look to re-establish your account with Rosetta Stone first and go from there.

:)

KirkMorganMSP, Dec 27, 2019
  2. D23Cline Win User

Cannot install Rosetta Stone with Windows 10

A couple years ago, I purchased Rosetta Stone Version 4. I bought the 5 levels for Spanish. I was able to install it on my old computer, but I bought another computer to upgrade from the old one and now I cannot even install the disk. I insert the application
    disc and install Rosetta Stone TOTALe, but the link is useless. I cannot open the link up. When I double click the icon, absolutely nothing happens. When I insert Level 1 Spanish disc, nothing comes up to install Rosetta Stone. So, I basically paid almost
    $500 for software that is not working on my computer. Does anyone have any ideas?

For the record, I am using Windows 10 and I have all the CDs.

D23Cline, Dec 27, 2019
  3. rosetta stone

how can I run rosetta stone v3 on windows 10?

garybivans, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Rosetta Stone Totale Version 4 and Windows 10

Windows 10 and Rosetta Stone compatible?

I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and Rosetta Stone V3 stopped working. I contacted Rosetta Stone and talk about a shakedown... they wanted $14 bucks for an upgrade to make it work. This after their own site said Windows 10 was compatible. Very disappointed
    in Rosetta Stone.

jrobinson328, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Rosetta Stone Totale Version 4 and Windows 10

1. Rosetta Stone Totale Version 4 and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Rosetta Stone Totale

2. 3D Builder Curves- stone work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder Curves- stone work: HiI'm trying to make a castle for my son and want printable stone work. It's no problem on a straight line such as the walls but i'm stumped when it comes to doing the towers. Any ideas?...
  3. 3D Builder Curves- stone work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder Curves- stone work: HiI'm trying to make a castle for my son and want printable stone work. It's no problem on a straight line such as the walls but i'm stumped when it comes to doing the towers. Any ideas?...
  4. 3D Builder Curves- stone work

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Collecting bsods like infinity stones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Collecting bsods like infinity stones: Over the past week after the windows update, I've been getting numerous bsod errors while playing games that push the system. Normal computer use is fine however issue has been ongoing for a while before the update but without the blue screen, the game will simply ctd...
  6. Windows 10, version 20H2 update - totally disabled my networking on 4 PC's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, version 20H2 update - totally disabled my networking on 4 PC's: I updated 4 PC's over the weekends to Windows 10, version 20H2. Prior to updating all networking worked perfectly. After updating, the 4 computers were visible, but not accessible. The networking troubleshooter was unable to solve the problem. I then rolled all 4 computers...
  7. 2 Windows 10 on version 4 Both not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Windows 10 on version 4 Both not working: After I chose reset the pc, cloud download, and keep files. This happens, after it restarted when finished downloading the windows it shows the loading of "Resetting this PC" and it got stuck at 68%, i did not notice that the charger is unplug so while it got stuck at 68% for...
  8. windows 10 rolled back to version 4 problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 rolled back to version 4 problems: First i had problem signing in with my pin and after i changed it and had a restart it rolled back to version 2004 and desktop became different and now i have found the ff problems. troubleshooting says cannot play 4k videos. hevc codec not installed and audio protect...
  9. Rosetta Stone Totale Won't Run Even w/in Compatability Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rosetta Stone Totale Won't Run Even w/in Compatability Mode: Rosetta Stone Totale won't run even w/Compatability Mode set to Windows 7 or 8. It starts up, makes me set up an account but won't actually open/run the program. Any ideas? Thx...
  10. What is location of stone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is location of stone?: Underground https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-location-of-stone/7eeaab4d-a146-4fbe-89f3-7f1bf76313fb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rosetta stone version 4 windows 10

2. rosetta stone compatibility with windows 10

3. rosetta stone version 4 wont open windows 10

4. can i install rosetta stone version totale with windows 10,
  5. running rosetta stone totale in windows 10,
  6. rosetta stone totale windows 10,
  7. my rosetta stone cd not working with windows 10,
  8. rosetta stone wont open in windows 10,
  9. rosetta stone v4 installs but wont run win 10,
  10. will oldversion of rosetta stone work in windows 10pro,
  11. rosetta stone 4 doesnt lounch ,