Windows 10: Rosetta Stone Totale Won't Run Even w/in Compatability Mode

Discus and support Rosetta Stone Totale Won't Run Even w/in Compatability Mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Rosetta Stone Totale won't run even w/Compatability Mode set to Windows 7 or 8. It starts up, makes me set up an account but won't actually open/run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KimHooper, Aug 12, 2019.

1. KimHooper Win User

Rosetta Stone Totale Won't Run Even w/in Compatability Mode

Rosetta Stone Totale won't run even w/Compatability Mode set to Windows 7 or 8. It starts up, makes me set up an account but won't actually open/run the program. Any ideas? Thx

:)

KimHooper, Aug 12, 2019

2. Rosetta Stone compatibility problem

Hi Brian,

I understand the inconvenience caused to you regarding the installation of Rosetta Stone software in the system. I will certainly assist you.

I suggest you to try downloading the Rosetta Stone software from the manufacturer's website and then try installing it Compatibility Mode.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 12, 2019
  3. TS79 Win User
    Windows 10 and Rosetta Stone compatible?

I just upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I had Rosetta Stone German version 3.2. It runs fine in Windows 8 but will not start in Windows 10. Tried compatibility mode, Run as Administrator etc.

Rosetta Stone offers an upgrade which they claim will work however you will be hard pressed to find a more greedy upgrade plan. You practically have to purchase it again as if it wasn't expensive enough when you bought it originally.

4. Rosetta Stone Totale Won't Run Even w/in Compatability Mode

Windows 10 and Rosetta Stone compatible?

I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and Rosetta Stone V3 stopped working. I contacted Rosetta Stone and talk about a shakedown... they wanted $14 bucks for an upgrade to make it work. This after their own site said Windows 10 was compatible. Very disappointed
    in Rosetta Stone.

jrobinson328, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Rosetta Stone Totale Won't Run Even w/in Compatability Mode

1. Rosetta Stone Totale Won't Run Even w/in Compatability Mode - Similar Threads - Rosetta Stone Totale

2. Windows won't even boot into repair mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't even boot into repair mode: So recently my old motherboard died and as I finished installing my new motherboard and and booted it into windows it would spin once or twice freeze then either stay frozen or restart my whole PC even when it tries to go into repair mode it does the same thing so I'm stumped...
  3. compatability mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatability mode: I am trying to get Winamp to work but I keep getting a popup thaat says winamp is running in compatability mode. however, when I right click on the winamp icon, select properties, and select the compatability tab the "run in compatability box is not checked". I desperately...
  4. Help : Compatibility mode won't run off, instructions for turning it off don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help : Compatibility mode won't run off, instructions for turning it off don't work: Hi, I would be so grateful to anyone who has any idea about why compatibility mode on my new laptop with newly purchased Microsoft 365 refuses to turn off. I don't recall ever turning it on, but leaving that aside, web instructions suggesting that once settings are open -...
  5. Rosetta Stone Totale Version 4 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rosetta Stone Totale Version 4 and Windows 10: I bought the CD-ROM-based distribution of this program in 2012 with all five levels of German. I learned last night that I cannot re-install and run the software to Windows 10 using the old CDs. The program application disk seems to install OK, but the application does not...
  6. What is location of stone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is location of stone?: Underground https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-location-of-stone/7eeaab4d-a146-4fbe-89f3-7f1bf76313fb
  7. Compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility mode: I keep getting a window popup saying this program started in compatibility mode ...where is it and how do I turn it off? 14680
  8. Compatibility mode

Compatibility mode: I'm doing some research on an old application that I'm taking care of. As of Windows 8, it works if the Windows compatibility mode is se to "Windows 7" and I confirmed it also works if I set the compatibility mode on Windows 10. That problem I'm facing is that, I need to...
  9. Problem running old XP program in Compatibility Mode

Problem running old XP program in Compatibility Mode: I have an old XP program, xReminder Pro, that I have been using for many years. I am currently running it in Compatibility Mode on Windows 7 and it runs fine. On my Windows 10 test machine, this program will install and run from a "manual" start in Compatibility Mode (Windows...
  10. Compatibility mode

Compatibility mode: Hi I have had programs in the past that I love to either use or games to play even some older MS games and they refuse to load on new operating systems. Why is it when I try and run the program in Compatibility mode for say XP it refuses to run the program. I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rosetta stone totale wont run windows 10