Windows 10: Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer

Discus and support Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge, like it or not, has a lot of nice things going for […] This article Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 4, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer

WinClub, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Wynona Win User

change default PDF viewer in MS Edge for PDFs opened by portals

Have you set your default PDF reader to Nuance Power PDF Advanced?

Settings>Apps>Default Apps>Choose default apps by file type>scroll down to .pdf on the left side of your screen, then click on the default app (most likely Edge). A list of available PDF reading apps should show up . . . click on your Nuance PDF reader and select it as your default. As you can see, I use Adobe Reader. *Smile

Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer [​IMG]

Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer [​IMG]

Wynona, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced.
    I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps to print the page.

• Open the pdf file you want to print in Edge.
    • Press Ctrl + P key to open print option.
    • Select the Printer and desired page layout.
    • Click on Print and check if it works.
    To search any words in the Edge PDF viewer, press Ctrl + F and type the desired words in find box in left top corner of the browser and search.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer

Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer

1. Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer - Similar Threads - Rotate PDF Save

2. Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download: I'm using SumatraPDF to view PDF files.Whenever I open or save a PDF file in Firefox, the Default PDF viewer is changed from SumatraPDF to Edge.If Acrobat Reader is installed and set as the default viewer, the setting doesn't change after each download.This appears to be a...
  3. Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download: I'm using SumatraPDF to view PDF files.Whenever I open or save a PDF file in Firefox, the Default PDF viewer is changed from SumatraPDF to Edge.If Acrobat Reader is installed and set as the default viewer, the setting doesn't change after each download.This appears to be a...
  4. Default PDF Viewer changed to Edge or Acrobat after each PDF download

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Edge's PDF viewer lags

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge's PDF viewer lags: It a started a few updates ago, when the icon for Microsoft Edge went from an 'E' symbol to the new blue circle(?). Scrolling through a PDF file (already downloaded in the computer, not viewing from a website's link) feels horribly lag and it takes longer time than usual to...
  6. PDF viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PDF viewer: They should just put a wrapper around old edge, slam a new icon and release it via MS store. submitted by /u/YasZedOP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa6c6a/pdf_viewer/
  7. Edge will not auto-rotate pages of a PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge will not auto-rotate pages of a PDF: I have a PDF file and it has a mixture of portrait and landscape pages. When I print from Edge, it will compress the landscape content to print on a portrait page rather than automatically rotate the page for the content. Both Chrome and IE will do this automatically. Is...
  8. PDF not re saving as PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF not re saving as PDF: I just got Windows 10 and Microsoft 365. I have a fillable PDF document. I fill it and save it to my desktop. When I do that, it saves as a PDF. If I re open it, make changes, and try to re save it, it saves as Internet Explorer. Even when I put "save as" to PDF. What...
  9. Edge or Adobe PDF viewers?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Adobe PDF viewers?: From a security standpoint, if you were to pick a PDF viewer, which one would you pick out of these two only? Edge or Adobe? Only from a security standpoint and only pick Edge or Adobe only, meaning no mentioning of other 3rd party PDF programs. 134809
  10. PDF Rotation Missing In Edge

in Browsers and Email
    PDF Rotation Missing In Edge: I really like using edge for .pdf files! Is very quick to load and provides almost all the features that I normally use. There is one feature missing! That feature is Rotate! At least I am unable to fine it, as of yet. I do a lot of work with .pdf files and always...