Windows 10: Rotate Photo

Discus and support Rotate Photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, there is no such option that I can rotate image left side clock wise.How to Rotate Photo clock wise left side???? thete is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BhautikKukadiya, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Rotate Photo

Dear Sir/Madam,

there is no such option that I can rotate image left side clock wise.How to Rotate Photo clock wise left side???? thete is only one option for right side but not left side In windows 10 Pro

please look at below image.

Rotate Photo 5294f05e-6211-40d1-8896-1e081a483ea7?upload=true.jpg

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhautik Kukadiya

:)

BhautikKukadiya, Feb 10, 2019

2. Rotate a photo in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Rotating a photo within Fresh paint is currently unavailable. However, you may try these steps:

• Save the paint file.
    • Open File Explorer.
    • Open the location on where you saved the file.
    • Right click on the paint file. Click on Rotate right or
      rotate left.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 10, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Rotate Photo [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Feb 10, 2019
  4. AN_7 Win User

Rotate Photo

Rotated photos return to primary position when emailed

Hi Mark,

This is because Windows doesn’t rotate the photo actually; it only marks the photo as rotated. So if you want to rotate the photo permanently, follow these steps:

Please find the photo in your Pictures library folder in File Explorer (not in the Photos App)

Right click the photo and select Open With - Paint

In Paint, click Rotate

Rotate the photo and then save it

You’re done

Thanks,

Andrew N.

Thema:

Rotate Photo

1. Rotate Photo - Similar Threads - Rotate Photo

2. The Microsoft Photo app auto rotates .NEF files. Is there any solution to this? I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Photo app auto rotates .NEF files. Is there any solution to this? I have...: Hello,The Microsoft Photo app auto rotates .NEF files. Is there any solution to this? I have Windows 11. Kind regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-photo-app-auto-rotates-nef-files-is/7c05ca2d-eb75-4e0f-81f7-e777b677302b
  3. The Microsoft Photo app auto rotates .NEF files. Is there any solution to this? I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Microsoft Photo app auto rotates .NEF files. Is there any solution to this? I have...: Hello,The Microsoft Photo app auto rotates .NEF files. Is there any solution to this? I have Windows 11. Kind regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-photo-app-auto-rotates-nef-files-is/7c05ca2d-eb75-4e0f-81f7-e777b677302b
  4. How does the rotation of the "Photos" software work ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does the rotation of the "Photos" software work ?: Hello,I have a picture that I want to rotate and then load it into my company's software. When I rotate it with the software called "Photos", the rotation appears to be well done. But when I open this image in my company's software, the image has kept its initial...
  5. How does the rotation of the "Photos" software work ?

How does the rotation of the "Photos" software work ?: Hello,I have a picture that I want to rotate and then load it into my company's software. When I rotate it with the software called "Photos", the rotation appears to be well done. But when I open this image in my company's software, the image has kept its initial...
  6. windows photos app - auto rotation cr2 raw photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows photos app - auto rotation cr2 raw photos: Why hasn't MS fixed this issue? If I shoot a photo vertically top to bottom, and view it in MS Photos, Win 11, it will AUTO ROTATE sideways. This has nothing to do with screen display or monitor angles. I've updated everything.I've installed RAW Image Ext and nothing works....
  7. windows photos app - auto rotation cr2 raw photos

windows photos app - auto rotation cr2 raw photos: Why hasn't MS fixed this issue? If I shoot a photo vertically top to bottom, and view it in MS Photos, Win 11, it will AUTO ROTATE sideways. This has nothing to do with screen display or monitor angles. I've updated everything.I've installed RAW Image Ext and nothing works....
  8. How can I shut off the auto photo rotate in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I shut off the auto photo rotate in windows 11?: When I import photos from my camera, I want all the photos to stay landscape horizontal. I am not asking about screen rotation. I'm using a Windows 11 laptop and I will never rotate its screen. This is another Microsoft issue for another discussion. I take 100-150 photos per...
  9. How can I shut off the auto photo rotate in windows 11?

How can I shut off the auto photo rotate in windows 11?: When I import photos from my camera, I want all the photos to stay landscape horizontal. I am not asking about screen rotation. I'm using a Windows 11 laptop and I will never rotate its screen. This is another Microsoft issue for another discussion. I take 100-150 photos per...
  10. As it is now 2023 and Photos is still automatically rotating portraits to landscapes, I...

As it is now 2023 and Photos is still automatically rotating portraits to landscapes, I...: Is Microsoft planning to fix the Photos app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-it-is-now-2023-and-photos-is-still/a8bc1660-d753-4465-a4f6-2b8d7952f069

Users found this page by searching for:

1. portrait raw photos not rotating 2019