Windows 10: rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this

Discus and support rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can this spinning blue cursor be disabled because it prevents pointer selection of actions.It is disappointing that such errors persist when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bron Skiba, Jan 21, 2022.

1. rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this

How can this spinning blue cursor be disabled because it prevents pointer selection of actions.It is disappointing that such errors persist when Windows 11 has been in service for many months.I couldn't even select submit on this post due to the cursor not permitting selections while displaying blue spinning circle.

:)

Bron Skiba, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Jessen P Win User

rotating blue circle

Hi Denzil,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you get the Blue circle when you are working on a particular application?
    • Which anti-virus program is installed on the computer?
    Perform the steps suggested by ZMM2 on July 24, 2013 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-tms/mouse-cursor-keep-flashing-as-busy-constantly/1b984362-21bf-4105-b8ee-e289601d1eb1

Note: Also applies to Windows 10

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jan 21, 2022
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jan 21, 2022
  4. rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this

1. rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this - Similar Threads - rotating blue cursor

2. rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rotating blue cursor windows 11 how to remove this: How can this spinning blue cursor be disabled because it prevents pointer selection of actions.It is disappointing that such errors persist when Windows 11 has been in service for many months.I couldn't even select submit on this post due to the cursor not permitting...
  3. How to Bulk Rotate Images in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Bulk Rotate Images in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide to bulk rotate images on your Windows 11/10 PC. If you want to rotate multiple images at once on PC, this article will help you. In this post, we are going to show you different methods using which you can rotate images in a batch. You can rotate...
  4. How To Rotate Windows Camera?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How To Rotate Windows Camera?: The internal Camera app in Windows 10 used to have a Camera Rotation feature, but Microsoft took it away, because their motto is "If it ain't broke, break it." I saw them post on here saying the users didn't need that feature because now Rotation is automatic. But I need it....
  5. How to remove the "cursor speed" in Mouse Setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove the "cursor speed" in Mouse Setting: I remember in my old PC (Windows 10) that there were no Cursor speed in the page of cursor speed, you need to get into additional mouse options to change the dpi. However, in my new PC (window 10), the there is a cursor speed in the mouse setting page, so I do not know which...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on blue screen with rotating dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on blue screen with rotating dots: When I turned on my computer today, I first received a black screen with the windows icon and the following message: "Fixing C: Stage ___, Total ____ %, ETA____". After that I was redirected to a blue screen with the white rotating dots, and have since been stuck on that...
  7. Rotating blue circle and slow loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rotating blue circle and slow loading: I have this issue with loading pages. The upper tab has a rotating blue circle and at times it takes up to minutes for a page to load when it used to take split seconds....
  8. How to Rotate screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Rotate screen on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is a modern operating system. Since it runs on a number of form factors like the Microsoft Surface Lineup and different types of devices from other OEM partners of Microsoft, the operating system has been equipped with some [...] This post How to...
  9. remove cursor on monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    remove cursor on monitor: i have a laptop and a second monitor using windows 10. I have one cursors on both screens, how do i remove cursor on second monitor so i only have the cursor on my laptop?...
  10. Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Rotate Left and Rotate Right Context Menu in Windows 10 Windows 10 has a built-in feature to allow you to quickly rotate an image if needed. You can rotate left to...