Windows 10: Rotating my laptop

Discus and support Rotating my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I rotate my laptop, it looks like a tornado touched down on my desktop. I can't find at least two icons that are next to each other. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConnorQuinlan, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Rotating my laptop

Whenever I rotate my laptop, it looks like a tornado touched down on my desktop. I can't find at least two icons that are next to each other. Can someone help me with this?

:)

ConnorQuinlan, Apr 22, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Rotating my laptop [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Apr 22, 2019
  4. cathysss Win User

Rotating my laptop

laptop wont flip or rotate aftervupgrade to windows 10

• after I upgrade to windows 10 my laptop wont automatically flip or rotate. I check the rotate lock and it is unlock. Can anyone help me?

cathysss, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Rotating my laptop

1. Rotating my laptop - Similar Threads - Rotating laptop

2. Laptop screen rotation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  3. Laptop screen rotation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  4. My laptop switch to normal mode when i rotate it beyond 225 or so and it turns tablet mode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop switch to normal mode when i rotate it beyond 225 or so and it turns tablet mode...: Whenever i am using normal mode meaning without rotating the screen then it enables me tablet mode which doesn't allow me to use keyboard and touchpad ,i cannot even change it , and whenever i turn my laptop beyond 225 degree or so , then it enables to use on normal mode...
  5. My laptop switch to normal mode when i rotate it beyond 225 or so and it turns tablet mode...

My laptop switch to normal mode when i rotate it beyond 225 or so and it turns tablet mode...: Whenever i am using normal mode meaning without rotating the screen then it enables me tablet mode which doesn't allow me to use keyboard and touchpad ,i cannot even change it , and whenever i turn my laptop beyond 225 degree or so , then it enables to use on normal mode...
  6. Keyboard gets disabled when laptop rotated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard gets disabled when laptop rotated: Since Windows 11, when I rotate the laptop onto its side, Windows disables my keyboard and touchpad.I like to lie on my side in bed and type, but now I literally cannot do that because Windows rotates my screen and disables my keyboard. Why on Earth would I want it to do...
  7. Keyboard gets disabled when laptop rotated

Keyboard gets disabled when laptop rotated: Since Windows 11, when I rotate the laptop onto its side, Windows disables my keyboard and touchpad.I like to lie on my side in bed and type, but now I literally cannot do that because Windows rotates my screen and disables my keyboard. Why on Earth would I want it to do...
  8. Laptop Display Not Rotating Automatically When External Monitor Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Display Not Rotating Automatically When External Monitor Connected: Hi all,So I was trying to use my laptop monitor in portrait mode while I have a monitor connected to the device but I noticed that the display would not auto rotate into the portrait mode. Setting the 'Display Orientation' was also greyed out.I was able to force it to rotate...
  9. Laptop Display Not Rotating Automatically When External Monitor Connected

Laptop Display Not Rotating Automatically When External Monitor Connected: Hi all,So I was trying to use my laptop monitor in portrait mode while I have a monitor connected to the device but I noticed that the display would not auto rotate into the portrait mode. Setting the 'Display Orientation' was also greyed out.I was able to force it to rotate...
  10. Why does new HP Envy 2-in-1 laptop lack Personalization & auto screen rotate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does new HP Envy 2-in-1 laptop lack Personalization & auto screen rotate?: MS needs real intelligence, not AI. Why is Win 11 2-in-1 laptop not setup with default auto-rotation like any iPhone or iPad; that is, to auto-rotate as default config or at least offer this option without going to manual setting when entering tent mode upside down display....