Windows 10: rotation lock off

Discus and support rotation lock off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I turn rotation lock off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-off/755feb2f-6035-48f5-a3a8-9f56f8c60016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WinfieldLeitzer, Jul 6, 2019.

1. rotation lock off

how can I turn rotation lock off?

:)

WinfieldLeitzer, Jul 6, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      rotation lock off [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    screen rotation

Hi Brandon,

There are several reasons why the screen of your netbook is not rotating. One common reason is the auto rotation feature is locked, you can check it by following these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + A.
    • Click Expand.
    • Click Rotation lock, and make sure it is turned off.
    • Test your netbook if it's properly rotating.

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ralph Sta, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

rotation lock off

Rotation lock key is not functioning

Since the Rotation lock is still grayed out, our next step is to uninstall/Update your display driver. To uninstall your your drivers, you can do the following:

• Press the Windows and X key on your keyboard and click on
      Device Manager
    • On the Device Manager window, click on the Display adapter drop-down.
    • Right-click the driver and choose uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

If it is the same, update the said driver by following these steps:

• Go Back to the Display adapter drop down in Device Manager.
    • Locate your display adapter driver, right-click and choose
      Update Driver Software

We would also suggest that you go to your device manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for your device.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Jay Jap, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

rotation lock off

1. rotation lock off - Similar Threads - rotation lock off

2. Rotation Lock: Unable to enable the rotation lock on display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation Lock: Unable to enable the rotation lock on display: HelloMy laptop is tilts screen when I tilt my laptop, I'm trying to enable the rotation lock but it is grey out. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-unable-to-enable-the-rotation-lock/119dfde8-bebc-4180-89c0-63996fc76372
  3. Rotation lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rotation lock: Rotation lock in windows 11 - surface pro 7 - doesn't respond to be activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock/6adccc37-bef3-4602-b2a5-5e084f48d66d
  4. Rotation lock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation lock: Rotation lock in windows 11 - surface pro 7 - doesn't respond to be activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock/6adccc37-bef3-4602-b2a5-5e084f48d66d
  5. Rotation lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotation lock: I have an inspiron 11 3000. How do you remove the rotation lock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock/88ab1fcf-c528-4289-a8db-545592ca7a9d
  6. Rotation lock

Rotation lock: My rotation lock option is greyed out. I have tried the following solutions: 1. Updating desktop drivers 2. Changing orientation to portrait mode I don't want to enable tablet mode or change the orientation every time. How can I solve the problem? P.S It happened after...
  7. rotation lock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    rotation lock: I'm interested in enabling the detaching tablet to rotate orientation from Landscape to Portrait. The rotation lock -under 'Settings', as per 'Help'- won't allow that. Why?...
  8. Rotation lock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rotation lock: Hello, I have a 360 HP laptop, windows 10, and it just stopped rotating and turning into tablet mode when i change it's position. When I go to the action center, the rotation lock is all of the sudden greyed out, and when I checked tablet mode's settings, the "Make Windows...
  9. rotation lock

rotation lock: How do I set the rotation lock off? currently, when I flip my computer around it does not automatically rotated the view on my display on the screen of my computer. I want it to automatically rotate and it does not. Currently when I access: settings, display, the option...
  10. Rotation Lock

Rotation Lock: I am using a HP pavilion x360 with Windows 10 preinstalled. Today the Windows 10 auto updated. After this update the rotation key is greyed out and the rotation on my system does not work. I have seen some posts with similar problems but none seem to have been answered by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rotation lock off