Windows 10: rotation lock off

Discus and support rotation lock off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I turn rotation lock off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-off/755feb2f-6035-48f5-a3a8-9f56f8c60016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WinfieldLeitzer, Jul 6, 2019.

1. rotation lock off

how can I turn rotation lock off?

:)

WinfieldLeitzer, Jul 6, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      rotation lock off [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    screen rotation

Hi Brandon,

There are several reasons why the screen of your netbook is not rotating. One common reason is the auto rotation feature is locked, you can check it by following these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + A.
    • Click Expand.
    • Click Rotation lock, and make sure it is turned off.
    • Test your netbook if it's properly rotating.

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ralph Sta, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

rotation lock off

Rotation lock key is not functioning

Since the Rotation lock is still grayed out, our next step is to uninstall/Update your display driver. To uninstall your your drivers, you can do the following:

• Press the Windows and X key on your keyboard and click on
      Device Manager
    • On the Device Manager window, click on the Display adapter drop-down.
    • Right-click the driver and choose uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

If it is the same, update the said driver by following these steps:

• Go Back to the Display adapter drop down in Device Manager.
    • Locate your display adapter driver, right-click and choose
      Update Driver Software

We would also suggest that you go to your device manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for your device.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Jay Jap, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

rotation lock off

1. rotation lock off - Similar Threads - rotation lock off

2. rotation lock greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    rotation lock greyed out: I have an acer spin 1 with windows 10 and my rotation lock screen is greyed out and my screen will not rotate automatically anymore. how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-greyed-out/23ffc815-5629-46b4-91ce-55996c428b4c
  3. Rotation lock greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rotation lock greyed out: [ATTACH] how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-greyed-out/e057c298-2b31-4062-9d2e-a606525f224a
  4. Rotation lock is stuck.

Rotation lock is stuck.: My laptop is supposed to be able to rotate and when it suddenly stopped, I looked to see the problem. I found that under the orientation, there is a rotation lock and it was on. I tried to click it, but the switch and even the letters that say "Rotation lock" are all gray and...
  5. Rotation lock setting keeps turning itself off but I want to keep it on

Rotation lock setting keeps turning itself off but I want to keep it on: I use the Rotation lock setting to fix the position of my laptop screen when I'm using the device at an angle. However, any time a charger is plugged in or unplugged the Rotation lock setting turns off. Additionally, the setting sometimes randomly turns off for no reason, and...
  6. rotation lock

rotation lock: How do I set the rotation lock off? currently, when I flip my computer around it does not automatically rotated the view on my display on the screen of my computer. I want it to automatically rotate and it does not. Currently when I access: settings, display, the option...
  7. Rotation Lock greyed out

Rotation Lock greyed out: if you have this issue first put your screen in tent mode or tablet mode and see if you then can adjust that setting before doing a lot of research like I did....
  8. Rotation Lock

Rotation Lock: I am using a HP pavilion x360 with Windows 10 preinstalled. Today the Windows 10 auto updated. After this update the rotation key is greyed out and the rotation on my system does not work. I have seen some posts with similar problems but none seem to have been answered by...
  9. Rotation Lock Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rotation Lock Grayed Out: Hi all, I have a 2017 HP Spectre x360 with Windows 10 Home. Everything works great, except I can't rotation lock. WIN+O doesn't do anything. The display does rotate if I turn the device, but I want to be able to lock it. I can manaully change the option in Display...
  10. Screen rotation not working, rotation lock disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen rotation not working, rotation lock disabled: Unlike Windows 8.1, the screen on my Yoga 2 Pro doesn't rotate when I turn the device upside down to "tent" mode after installing Windows 10. When swiping right to show the Action Center, the Rotation Lock tile is disabled, as is this setting in the Control Panel. Anyone else...