Windows 10: Roughly

Discus and support Roughly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anyone please tell me roughly how long a clean install of Windows 10 will take. I did the upgrade a while ago but now wish to do a clean install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bluenose1940, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Roughly

Can anyone please tell me roughly how long a clean install of Windows 10 will take.

I did the upgrade a while ago but now wish to do a clean install and am wondering how long I am likely to be without my email whilst doing it.

Many thanks.

:)

Bluenose1940, Dec 18, 2015

2. Whats the difference VGA and CIF

CIF has a pixel resolution of 352 by 288 which roughly 0.1 megapixels and VGA is 640 by 480 which is roughly 0.3 megapixels so VGA is better.

megadodo---01, Dec 18, 2015
  3. yekchin Win User
    n82 lcd spoil ......wonder can get fix in singapore?

Roughly :( gee if really need to pay

so wonder roughly how much?

I heard it roughly costs 100++?

next the cover of n82 also don;t know it is available in singapore care centre?

yekchin, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Roughly

HDD or SSD?
    With SSD, the Windows 10 about 15 minutes average.
    Then additional time for whatever OEM drivers you MUST get, such as special(FN keys).
    Then more time for your 3rd party software.
    You can save a lot of time by downloading the installer beforehand, and saving them to an external disk or thumb drive.

Cliff S, Dec 18, 2015
  5. Hello Cliff S, thank you for your input. That sounds good as I will be installing on SSD. As I am a grey haired old codger, I'm not too sure what you mean by "Download the installer beforehand" Can you enlighten me please.

Many thanks again for your help.

6. Cliff S New Member
    I just mean all the driver installers and 3rd party program installers(setup.exe) When you download them choose "Save" instead of "Run".

Cliff S, Dec 18, 2015
  7. I'm with you now, thanks again for your help.

8. Cliff S New Member

Roughly

You're welcome*Smile

Cliff S, Dec 18, 2015
  9. I have just been onto the Dell website to see if there are any downloads available for my pc now that I am running Windows 10 (Just about to do a clean install) and W10 is not listed as being supported.

Is this likely to be a problem for me? I am just about to do the same for my HP printer. Perhaps I meed need to get a newer computer!

Bluenose1940, Dec 19, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    If there are Windows 8.1 drivers, they should do the job as well. Just you might want to make a system image before hand(always recommended).

Cliff S, Dec 19, 2015
  11. Getting closer to doing my clean install and am wondering if there is a way that I can save my 'Favourite' websites somewhere so that I don't have to find them all individually again..

Many thanks.

Bluenose1940, Dec 21, 2015
  12. Cliff S New Member
    If you're using IE that will sync if you're using a Microsoft account.
    Chrome, or Firefox can be synced in there settings with an Email account and password, in the browser settings.
    If you're using Win10 latest build(10586.36) you can also set edge to sync too(if using a Microsoft account.

Cliff S, Dec 21, 2015
  13. OldMike65 Win User

Roughly

Sure just backup your favorites folder to a 2nd drive or usb stick. Location should be "c:\users\Name\favorites" Name is whatever your name is on your computer.

OldMike65, Dec 21, 2015
  14. Found it and done it. Thank you.

Bluenose1940, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Roughly

1. Roughly - Similar Threads - Roughly

2. How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white...: How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white squares from quickly flashing "on" and "off" on my Windows 11 Home Ed. computer screen every now and again?...
  3. How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white...: How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white squares from quickly flashing "on" and "off" on my Windows 11 Home Ed. computer screen every now and again?...
  4. Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot: This morning I was on my computer for about an hour when I noticed no programs were responding. I did not get any errors from either the programs or windows, inputs simply had no feedback and existing processes halted. YouTube running on Microsoft edge stopped like it was...
  5. Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot

Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot: This morning I was on my computer for about an hour when I noticed no programs were responding. I did not get any errors from either the programs or windows, inputs simply had no feedback and existing processes halted. YouTube running on Microsoft edge stopped like it was...
  6. Autopilot errors, roughly around copilot update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot errors, roughly around copilot update: Hello,I've recently started getting an error with "Autopilot", in it's source file dllmain.cppHere is the error from event viewer: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 128Message: NULLI...
  7. Autopilot errors, roughly around copilot update

Autopilot errors, roughly around copilot update: Hello,I've recently started getting an error with "Autopilot", in it's source file dllmain.cppHere is the error from event viewer: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 128Message: NULLI...
  8. Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.: Roughly once a week bing opens itself with no input from me and it's been doing so for a month or more at this point. Today it happened again, but now i just noticed a weird ID in the link itself "https://www.bing.com/?PC=XXXX" removed this id thing as I have no idea if I...
  9. Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.

Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.: Roughly once a week bing opens itself with no input from me and it's been doing so for a month or more at this point. Today it happened again, but now i just noticed a weird ID in the link itself "https://www.bing.com/?PC=XXXX" removed this id thing as I have no idea if I...
  10. Bing opens by itself roughly once a week.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging