Windows 10: Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10?

Discus and support Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've noticed that certain applications on my Windows 10 computer running in the background have a rounded border similar to Windows 7's.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeyboardKrasher, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10?

Hello, I've noticed that certain applications on my Windows 10 computer running in the background have a rounded border similar to Windows 7's. Recently I've installed a Video Game on my computer that has these rounded borders, yet no other applications with the exception of the ones running in the background have this border. Is there any way I can force all of my applications to use rounded borders? I really enjoy the Windows 7 look of them.

Picture for reference:

Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10? 33648b33-a1f0-4368-8194-d02837b17087?upload=true.png

:)

KeyboardKrasher, Jul 30, 2018

2. Changing Window Borders and Title Bar WITHOUT messing up anything ELSE

Scannow apparently is happy.

Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10? [​IMG]

And here is the Display resolution report.

Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10? [​IMG]

I'll now reboot as you suggested, see what happens, and report back to you.

Florida Rene, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 how to get rid of thick colored borders!!!

Thanks for the feedback. We missed one thing in adjusting the border size. Please follow the above steps, but in step 5, instead of
    PaddedBorderWidth, double click BorderWidth and set it to 0.

To change the color of the title bar to white, follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Colors.
    • Look for Show color on title bar and toggle it Off.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10?

1. Rounded Title Borders on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Rounded Title Borders

2. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  3. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  4. rounded corners in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rounded corners in windows 10: Hello there, i need a free way to get rounded corners in windows 10.I said free because i don't want you saying windowblinds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners-in-windows-10/29c4784f-80b6-4e82-8ca8-f6c2667d5759
  5. Title bar and border- translucency and style in current builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bar and border- translucency and style in current builds: Sometimes people ask about translucent titlebars and borders. Ive just discovered Stardocks Curtains, which came out in 2020. This changes the title bar, buttons and border for most windows. Theres a reasonable range of ready-made ones available, with more downloadable and...
  6. File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders

File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders: File Explorer border missing - To fix... Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders, check mark the box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-border-missing-go-to-settings-color/991a3586-c03c-4eab-bf5c-928ff0838c01
  7. Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to enable window border color without the title bars?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DeadCatGuppy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ft0c4n/is_there_a_way_to_enable_window_border_color/
  8. Change only the colour of the title bar or the window borders?

Change only the colour of the title bar or the window borders?: Is there a way of changing the colour of ONLY the title bars OR the window borders? In the latest update, they seem to have changed it so that both are changed together I usually have it blue but having this colour obscures the options to the top left and having it white...
  9. Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast

Title Bar and Border Color for High Contrast: I have High Contrast enabled in Win10. The active title bar and borders are purple while the inactive title bar and border is dark blue. Can this be changed? 115988
  10. Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color

in Browsers and Email
    Change IE11 In Windows 10 Border/Title Bar Color: Hi Everyone, I performed a search in this forum for a method to change the border/title bar from white to a different color..at least for me, the white color is WAY to bright..and it is very distracting. Doing a search about it elsewhere on the web..didn't help, in fact most...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rounded window win 10