Windows 10: RoundedTB Store application issue: Margin not going after uninstallation

Discus and support RoundedTB Store application issue: Margin not going after uninstallation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently installed RoundedTB application from MS Store, so that I can can customise the taskbar. But the application is not that useful I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Subhajit Nandi, Jun 22, 2021.

1. RoundedTB Store application issue: Margin not going after uninstallation

I have recently installed RoundedTB application from MS Store, so that I can can customise the taskbar. But the application is not that useful I thought. I applied Margin and Corner radius but not looking so much good, so I have uninstalled it.After restart my PC, I have noticed rounded corner gone, but margin still there in taskbar, value is 1. For fixing this issue I have reinstalled the application from MS Store again, and then when I launch the application I noticed taskbar become normal, no margin.I thought problem was gone. So I have uninstalled the application again and restarted my mac

:)

Subhajit Nandi, Jun 22, 2021

2. Issues with some windows store Apps.

Thank you for getting back to us. We suggest that you reset your Windows Store. Resetting the Windows store will clear the cache and cookies of the said application. Please follow these steps:

• Left click on the Start menu and look for "Run".
    • Type "wsreset.exe".

We'll wait for your update.

Marvin Barc, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

RoundedTB Store application issue: Margin not going after uninstallation

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

RoundedTB Store application issue: Margin not going after uninstallation

1. RoundedTB Store application issue: Margin not going after uninstallation - Similar Threads - RoundedTB Store application

2. RoundedTB bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RoundedTB bug: This is what I see, it used to work fine but now it's like this, has there been some windows update that's messing with roundedtb? can I do something about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roundedtb-bug/3e65aed5-5433-4060-acfb-db8c7d3d07fd
  3. RoundedTB bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RoundedTB bug: This is what I see, it used to work fine but now it's like this, has there been some windows update that's messing with roundedtb? can I do something about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roundedtb-bug/3e65aed5-5433-4060-acfb-db8c7d3d07fd
  4. RoundedTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RoundedTB: Hello sir/ma'am currently I use RoundedTB for customisation by window 11 task bar but it not work correctly when I open my laptop then RounedTB bar not open instantly and shows its changes its takes sometime to makes changes in the task bar. When I start my laptop task bar...
  5. RoundedTB

RoundedTB: Hello sir/ma'am currently I use RoundedTB for customisation by window 11 task bar but it not work correctly when I open my laptop then RounedTB bar not open instantly and shows its changes its takes sometime to makes changes in the task bar. When I start my laptop task bar...
  6. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  7. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  8. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

9. Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation: Hi community, i came up with another problem , so i have uninstalled Discord after it was slowing down the device , after uninstalling it , the folder of discord in start menu called "Discord Inc " did not go . you can find the image down below. Pls help me resolve this ,...
  10. Unable to uninstall App Store Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to uninstall App Store Application: Hey I had a problem with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, so the support suggested that I should uninstall the the App which was download from the Windows Store and reinstall it, but somehow the uninstall did not went right. The Game is removed when I look in the...