Windows 10: Rounding corners in 3D builder

Discus and support Rounding corners in 3D builder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I saw someone else asked this and never got an answer except a link to an article that did NOTHING to answer the question. Simple....I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Forry, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Rounding corners in 3D builder

So I saw someone else asked this and never got an answer except a link to an article that did NOTHING to answer the question.

Simple....I have a sharp corner, how can I round it off? I can't find a "round" option in the menu.

I was thinking of putting a cylinder at the corner but then I can't figure out how to remove the excess outer material from where it was sharp before.

3D builder is a fun tool that really needs to be updated with more advanced features and a LOT better support!! Let's hope for frequent and amazing updates to this program to get more and more people involved in 3d printing!

:)

Michael Forry, Nov 30, 2019

2. Is there a way to round edges in 3D builder?

Is there a way to round edges in 3D builder?

CraigBennett II, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Is there a way to round edges in 3D builder?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

As you are looking for round edge feature in 3D builder
    application, I would like you to refer the suggestion provided by
    Eeshwar Kumar replied on April 8, 2016.

We value your suggestion, if you wish to provide a Feedback with respect to this feature of ‘3D Builder’ in Windows 10, you may post your suggestion in
    Feedback Hub.
    The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run in to while using Windows 10.

Let us know if you find this reply helpful by clicking Yes or No.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Rounding corners in 3D builder

3D builder torus thickness

Hi Janitha,

We have tried to replicate your issue on our end. However, the feature to decrease the inner radius of torus in 3D builder is currently not yet available. Rest assured that we value your feedback and suggestions so we recommend that you post your concern
    in the Feedback Hub. You can access Feedback Hub while you're in the 3D Builder app. Here's how:

• Click the three horizontal lines (menu option) at the left-top corner of the work area on the 3D Builder.
    • Select Feedback at the lower part.
    • A separate window will open which is the Feedback Hub.
    • To access the menu option, click the three horizontal lines at the left-top corner again.
    • Click on Feedback.
    • Select + Add new feedback.
    • Select Suggestion. Provide the summary of your feedback regarding 3D Builder and add details, if needed.
    • Choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • You can attach a screenshot, if needed.
    • When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select Submit.

Should there be anything else, do not hesitate to let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Rounding corners in 3D builder

1. Rounding corners in 3D builder - Similar Threads - Rounding corners builder

2. Rounded Corner on Table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounded Corner on Table: Description: I've been exploring table design options in Microsoft Office applications, and I noticed a limitation regarding the absence of support for creating tables with rounded corners. Despite seeing this design element commonly used on the web, it seems Microsoft Office...
  3. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder: Has the 3d builder program been discontinued? Why doesn't he receive more updates and inclusion of improvements? It's a great program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/65033078-da0f-4c3c-88b1-ea1d930e4f36
  4. Rounded Corners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  5. Rounded Corners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  6. Round Corners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Round Corners: Please help me, I wanna know how should I add round corners to every windowi.e. app I open. Kinda like the windows XP style, I guess Regards Dhruv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/round-corners/33c9a4cf-ea6c-4c21-b011-a482cfb73307
  7. Round corners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Round corners: I tried to make my window corners look rounded by enabling immersive search in registry editor but the changes didn't appear, and my windows version is 1909. Any help please?...
  8. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...
  9. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d Builder: Hi I try to get 3d builder but the windows store says , I need a new app to open this store How do I get round this Regards Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/fb0f19f7-b9c5-491d-b7e9-843643726f00
  10. Is there a way to round edges in 3D builder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to round edges in 3D builder?: Is there a way to round edges in 3D builder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-round-edges-in-3d-builder/fb79f4b4-4990-43c4-93b3-09c33ebb0aa3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft 3d builder app how to make curves

2. how to make curves in 3d builder

3. rounding corners 3d builder