Windows 10: Roung capacity !!!

Discus and support Roung capacity !!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i have an ssd 256 and its showing 238 not a problem but my disk says i have 24 gigs lift but when i enter and show hidden files and everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/qfr6, Sep 25, 2020.

1. /u/qfr6 Win User

Roung capacity !!!

so i have an ssd 256 and its showing 238 not a problem but my disk says i have 24 gigs lift but when i enter and show hidden files and everything and click properties its only taking 150 gigs so i should have more than 70 gigs left but its only showing i have 24 left plz help

submitted by /u/qfr6
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/qfr6, Sep 25, 2020

2. Blu-Ray Capacity Increased.

every step counts but not all are that memorable. eventually we will be cranking out 3 times the res of 1080p and we will need that kind of portable storage capacity.

Easy Rhino, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Corsair Announces Availability of High-Capacity Force Series GT SSDs

I wouldn't call 180 and 240 gb high capacity, but it's a step in the right direction.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Dave Win User

Roung capacity !!!

Understanding Storage Spaces capacity descriptions

I have a Storage Spaces array in Windows 10 consisting of 7 SATA HDDs ranging from 3TB -> 8TB each (-edit- for completeness, those drive capacities are: {3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8}).

I'm trying to understand the Storage Spaces capacity values, shown below:

Roung capacity !!! IuI6y.png

The section above the drive Name & Letter makes sense in isolation:

• 15 TB
      • defined size, with thin provisioning allowing it to exceed actual
        available capacity
    • Using 14.6 TB pool capacity
      • the actual available configured capacity

And the 31.8 TB "Total pool capacity" makes complete sense as the sum of the actual disk capacity from each drive.

But...

1. Why is only 14.6 available?
      • I've defined my size as 15 TB
      • It says I have 17.2 TB available
    2. What's the relationship here of the 22.5 TB "Including resiliency"?
    3. What is my actual real max configurable usable capacity?
      • I expected to have around 20 TB (66% of 32) - so I'm guessing it's actually only 17.2, but then see question #1

Thema:

Roung capacity !!!

1. Roung capacity !!! - Similar Threads - Roung capacity

2. After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity: Hello, I have an Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT laptop with Windows 10. I have used it for about 7 months since I started university, before I didn't use it much, I have had it for about 3 years with sporadic use. A few days ago I had the need to install an Android emulator, so I...
  3. After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity: Hello, I have an Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT laptop with Windows 10. I have used it for about 7 months since I started university, before I didn't use it much, I have had it for about 3 years with sporadic use. A few days ago I had the need to install an Android emulator, so I...
  4. After installing Windows, my laptop's battery suddenly decreases in capacity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why my laptop shows 0gb max ram capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my laptop shows 0gb max ram capacity: Hi, I'm trying to find the max RAM GB for my device so I can upgrade I watched a few videos on how to to do that then i knew how to do it with CMD command prompt but when I complete all the tasks it says 0 MAX RAM anyone know how to fix this error?Device name SONYProcessor...
  6. why my laptop shows 0gb max ram capacity

why my laptop shows 0gb max ram capacity: Hi, I'm trying to find the max RAM GB for my device so I can upgrade I watched a few videos on how to to do that then i knew how to do it with CMD command prompt but when I complete all the tasks it says 0 MAX RAM anyone know how to fix this error?Device name SONYProcessor...
  7. why my laptop shows 0gb max ram capacity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My External SSD has decreased its storage capacity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My External SSD has decreased its storage capacity.: Two years ago, I purchased an external solid-state drive with 16 TB storage capacity. One day, I tried to update my driver through Device Manager, but it converted into a ChipsBnk Flash Reader USB Device and decreased the storage capacity to just 55.6 GB. I cannot find any...
  9. My External SSD has decreased its storage capacity.

My External SSD has decreased its storage capacity.: Two years ago, I purchased an external solid-state drive with 16 TB storage capacity. One day, I tried to update my driver through Device Manager, but it converted into a ChipsBnk Flash Reader USB Device and decreased the storage capacity to just 55.6 GB. I cannot find any...
  10. "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?: 42,094 is the design capacity of this laptop as it usually should be... however I been noticing this.Why is the capacity reaching as two-hundred thousand?! what's going on here? in my room I have a bunch of room fans plugged in and sometimes when they unplug I can hear a...