Windows 10: Router/access point conflict

Discus and support Router/access point conflict in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Message for both my Epson WF 4630 and Epson Artisan 730: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected. If you have problems printing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JackiAdams1, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Router/access point conflict

Message for both my Epson WF 4630 and Epson Artisan 730: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected. If you have problems printing or scanning improve your wireless network environment

:)

JackiAdams1, Oct 30, 2019

2. A router/access point channel conflict has been detected

I can not print from my PC computer to my air printer. I get the following error “ A router/access point channel conflict has been detected. If you have problems printing or scanning improve your wireless network environment “. My router/modem is in the
    same room as printer. Printer is on wifi and I can print wirelessly from IPad and IPhone, just not from PC. Computer is in wifi and can connect to internet. How do I fix conflict of router/ access point?

DebbyTeitsman, Oct 30, 2019
  3. access point from company router

Why do you want to keep the same IP address? Do you need it to be the same to access company programs, and enter firewalls?

I'm not entirely sure from your description how your current router is configured. I need more details about your current network and router configuration.

If your router is configured to assign only a limited number of IP address, it will always assign your notebook the only remaining IP address. However, the router you use as an access point will initially be set to automatically assign IP address that may not be in this range. You may be able to disable DHCP to avoid having your access point assign IP addresses to devices.

Make sure the two routers have non-conflicting IP addresses that only differ in the last number; e.g. 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.2.

What you want to do is possible, but you would be best off consulting your IT department, since they are most familiar with your network architecture.

Thermopylae_480, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Router/access point conflict

Routers as access points with ports, weird situation??

Ok now that I got you're attention. Anyone have ever used/know if when a router's "access point mode" is enabled, do the LAN ports get disabled?

Here's why I ask, I got an Xbox and a PS2 currently in my man cave of a basement wanting to give them access to my network. With currently living in an apartment building not really allowed to drill a hole to go wired router with them. I figured if I can get a wireless router down there as an access point for ad-hoc onto my current network it would work perfectly.

My current wireless router is right above the space where I need access. Any thoughts/suggestion/ideas? Thanks in advance! *Smile Router/access point conflict :)

EDIT:

Found out that I may need a WDS Bridging supported router, any ideas?

JrRacinFan, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Router/access point conflict

1. Router/access point conflict - Similar Threads - Router access point

2. Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve...: How do I fix a router/access point channel conflict? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-printout-states-a-routeraccess-point/509ce215-aa69-43f0-ad8b-133f950ea630
  3. Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve...: How do I fix a router/access point channel conflict? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-printout-states-a-routeraccess-point/509ce215-aa69-43f0-ad8b-133f950ea630
  4. How do you rectify A router/access point channel conflict

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you rectify A router/access point channel conflict: My epson wireless printer will not print/scan. I can print from another device When I print check network connection everything seems to be ok but A router/access point channel; conflict has been detected.I did set up a mesh system which might explain this but I have...
  5. How do you rectify A router/access point channel conflict

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you rectify A router/access point channel conflict: My epson wireless printer will not print/scan. I can print from another device When I print check network connection everything seems to be ok but A router/access point channel; conflict has been detected.I did set up a mesh system which might explain this but I have...
  6. How do you rectify A router/access point channel conflict

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. “Investigate router or access point issues”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “Investigate router or access point issues”: First things first here is my hardware and software I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1909 through bootcamp on my 15 inch macbook pro with 64-bit OS. 15.9/16 gb ram available and intel coretm i7-7700hq cpu 2.8 ghz for about a week now I have been struggling with...
  8. A router/access point channel conflict has been detected

A router/access point channel conflict has been detected: I can not print from my PC computer to my air printer. I get the following error “ A router/access point channel conflict has been detected. If you have problems printing or scanning improve your wireless network environment “. My router/modem is in the same room as...
  9. router access point conflict with epson ET4550

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    router access point conflict with epson ET4550: My computer prints wirelessly to the printer. When I try to scan a document it says it cannot connect. I can send a scn from my printer to the computer. I have printed the network connection check from the printer and it sas there is a conflict. My hub is BT hub6 I...
  10. router/access point channel conflict with Epson printer

router/access point channel conflict with Epson printer: when I put my server code in - 192, etc. it asks for my user name and password but says it isn't a secure site. So should I proceed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/routeraccess-point-channel-conflict-with-epson/4f0513eb-3ff5-41cd-820a-0c799f672049

Users found this page by searching for:

1. router access point conflict epson

2. access point conflict

3. access point and modem conflict