Windows 10: Router connect with windows eleven with cable network

Discus and support Router connect with windows eleven with cable network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new ASUS router and I have cable internet. andI cannot get windows eleven to find my router.What do I need to do to get it installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LevonBaxley1, May 27, 2022.

1. Router connect with windows eleven with cable network

I have a new ASUS router and I have cable internet. andI cannot get windows eleven to find my router.What do I need to do to get it installed

:)

LevonBaxley1, May 27, 2022
  2. Gino Des Win User

wireless conection to router

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router's name in the wireless networks list?
    • Are you able to connect to the router but unable to connect to the Internet?
    • Do you receive any error message when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands,
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 27, 2022
  3. 24C
    24c Win User
    Phantom router on network

Recently I've noticed a "phantom" router appearing in my network. The Belkin router is not mine, the Linksys is.

Properties of the Belkin router list serial number, MAC address, model number, model, manufacturer, but no IP address. It only shows up on my desktop, not the Pro 3's or HP laptop's File Explorer under Network.

Desktop is connected to network with a Netgear WNDA3100v3 N600 Dual Band USB Adapter - WPA2-PSK security type. Pro 3 and Laptop connect to network with their internal wireless connections

Haven't noticed any "strange" behavior, or usage, on my machines, but am curious as to why it is appearing in my network.

Also, any suggestions for a program that will scan the network and list all units "attached" to it?

Router connect with windows eleven with cable network [​IMG]

4. Router connect with windows eleven with cable network

Wifi not connecting to router network

Hi Bruce,

We would like to know more about the issue, please clarify the following:

• You mentioned that it’s only this laptop that is not able to connect to the Wi-Fi automatically, have you tried any other troubleshooting steps with the laptop before consulting us?
    • Have you checked the gateway settings of your modem/router?
    • What is the make and model of the laptop that’s having the problem?
    • Have you tried contacting your Internet Service provider regarding the issue?
    We also suggest that you try the network connection troubleshooter, click this

link
    for the article.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Router connect with windows eleven with cable network

1. Router connect with windows eleven with cable network - Similar Threads - Router connect eleven

2. When a PC Is Connected to a Router Using a Network Cable, the PC Cannot Obtain the IPv6 DNS...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When a PC Is Connected to a Router Using a Network Cable, the PC Cannot Obtain the IPv6 DNS...: The router has successfully dialed up to IPv6, and the delivered RA message carries the DNS server address. The router has the DNS proxy capability.***Moved from zh-hans Windows / Windows 10 / ***...
  3. Router connect with windows eleven with cable network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Router connect with windows eleven with cable network: I have a new ASUS router and I have cable internet. andI cannot get windows eleven to find my router.What do I need to do to get it installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/router-connect-with-windows-eleven-with-cable/34805715-2603-4cc7-bdb9-9c106a21d5bd
  4. Cable Modem/router + Personal router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cable Modem/router + Personal router: My cable company provides a box that is a modem & router. I also use my own router attached to the cable modem. I have done nothing to the cable box except attach a cable from my router to it. Do I need to "Bridge" the cable router or can I use the WiFi from it along with the...
  5. Network connection drops while on cable

Network connection drops while on cable: I have the following setup: 2 x windows 10 and 1 X windows 7 computers connected to the same router through cable having 192.168.0.1 as the router gateway. win7-box: 192.168.0.38 win10-box1: 192.168.0.211 win10-box2: 192.168.0.24 I am connecting from win7-box, which I'm...
  6. how do i connect to router via cable?

how do i connect to router via cable?: how do I connect my laptop to my wireless router via a cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-i-connect-to-router-via-cable/f2d95c58-3c97-4ee3-bccc-860cfae08681
  7. "Network Cable Unplugged" on Ethernet Connection

"Network Cable Unplugged" on Ethernet Connection: Let's start at the beginning... In early November I broke my collarbone which resulted in my being out of work since. Being unable to really sit in my office at my desk (plugged directly into the modem as I typically am via ethernet), I moved my laptop downtairs and began...
  8. Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use

Connecting wifi to physical router for ethernet cable use: Hello folks, This is not exactly Windows 10 issue but a networking issue that I need some help with. I am in a situation, where I need to use ethernet cable connection but there is no physical ethernet port to connect to, but there is ample wifi. I have this pocket...
  9. Networking, router or?

Networking, router or?: Hello, my issue is, I wish to connect my 3 laptops together for shared networking. Windows7, 10 &10. I can connect 2 together via ethernet cable but since my internet access is a private network AirCard (wifi), I don't have a physical router. I am wondering what I need in...
  10. Dropping connection to router (both wireless and cable)

Dropping connection to router (both wireless and cable): Hi, when trying to transfer files via network (both wireless and wired) from home NAS (connected directly to router) to laptop, connection drops every couple of minutes. My configuration is: laptop: HP Envy 13-d006nc system: Windows 10 Home 64bit ethernet adapter: i-tec...