Windows 10: Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing

Discus and support Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [img] [img] So I purchased this router EA7300 The instructions said I had to join their website when really I did not need to. When I went to reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonMurray, Feb 21, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing

Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing [​IMG]

Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing [​IMG]
    So I purchased this router EA7300 The instructions said I had to join their website when really I did not need to. When I went to reboot my system it came up with this error that I needed to fix my computer press f8 that a required device was missing. Its a older e6510 dell laptop that has been working fine. Adding a new router should not cause my laptop to get hung up on startup. But the moment I hook up this router my laptop crashes and wont boot and asks for special tools. I am not liking this coincidence not one bit. What could that EA7300 router set do to cause my laptop not to boot ?

Stupid router would not let me connect to the www no matter what I would do so I hope I can return the little nightmare if I could find that DAM receipt. Its bad enough I can not make this router work but on top of that it causes computer issues that have never happened before. It seams this router has "capabilities"
    - - - Updated - - -

:)

DonMurray, Feb 21, 2020

2. Internet Router missing from Device Manager

Hi all, hoping someone can help?

I am troubleshooting my abysmal WiFi speeds as my PC is fast becoming unusable.

Having spoken to my ISP - I have split the signal on the router. The split has been done successfully (visible on my mobile phone network options), however the 5.0GHz network is not showing up on my desktop PC - the trouble shooting steps suggest tweaking
    the adapter settings.

My issue is that the Router is not listed in Device Manager? Hidden Devices is checked...

This is what is listed...none of these are for my NOWTV router....

Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing 891137a2-913b-4b28-84c4-4a18536c7ad4?upload=true.jpg

Rachael_Fenton, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Darren Win User
    Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Feb 21, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing - Similar Threads - Router EA7300 linsys

2. 2 routers - access to outside router devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 routers - access to outside router devices: I have an ASUS router rt-ac66u behind an HH3000 routerSagecomm 5566. When directly connected to the HH3000 by WiFi, I can see It's USB storage using \\mynetwork in documentation per the ISPs instruction. When only connected to the ASUS i did setup a route and, I can ping...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD required device missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 BSOD required device missing: This is an unusual problem and I've never faced this before I went to go use my laptop turned it on and I suddenly got a bsod there was no windows logo or anything it was just right to that screen... The screen said recovery at the top then in smaller words a required device...
  4. Internet Router missing from Device Manager

Internet Router missing from Device Manager: Hi all, hoping someone can help? I am troubleshooting my abysmal WiFi speeds as my PC is fast becoming unusable. Having spoken to my ISP - I have split the signal on the router. The split has been done successfully visible on my mobile phone network options, however the...
  5. My router/modem is missing at ''View Network Computers And Devices''

My router/modem is missing at ''View Network Computers And Devices'': [img] Basically this was happening when i used to set a static IP trough IPV4 settings then, when i set everything default (enabling DHCP automatic) it would become visible again. The reason i wanna check it is that Im using program called Voobly for age of empires 2 and...
  6. My router/modem is missing at ''View Network Computers And Devices''

in Windows 10 Support
    My router/modem is missing at ''View Network Computers And Devices'': [img] Basically this was happening when i used to set a static IP trough IPV4 settings then, when i set everything default (enabling DHCP automatic) it would become visible again. The reason i wanna check it is that Im using program called Voobly for age of empires 2 and...
  7. Router requiring a security exception in the browser to proceed

Router requiring a security exception in the browser to proceed: All of a sudden since last week I cannot access my Verizon FiOS router without making a security exception. When I go to myfiosgateway.com/#/login, or 192.168.1.1, I get the following: "Verizon takes your privacy and internet security seriously. To better ensure security,...
  8. devices running off router

devices running off router: how do I find out what devices are running off my router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-running-off-router/db1749e1-d2b0-486b-ac0c-bf2a5a1cdfc1
  9. Help required with Networking/router

Help required with Networking/router: Hope someone can help. I'm getting to grips with my new Cambridge CXN streamer. I'm ok with connecting an external USB stick to my PC as the CXN recognises this through my Windows 10 library. However, when I connect the stick to my (BT) router, although Windows sees...
  10. HOMEGROUP:File Sharing requires frequent router and computer rebooting

HOMEGROUP:File Sharing requires frequent router and computer rebooting: Hi, All. Lots of Homegroup threads here, I see. Here's another! So, I have a Desktop connected to a TPLink WiFI/router via ethernet cable. I have a Laptop accessing internet/home network via WiFi. I use a WiFi Range Extender (TPLink). I've created a Windows 10 Homegroup...