Windows 10: Router management page will not load up completely

Discus and support Router management page will not load up completely in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The router is a Netis WF2414 My router web page will not show up it only shows the logo nothing else like it's half way loading up. My internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LemarDavis, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Router management page will not load up completely

The router is a Netis WF2414

My router web page will not show up it only shows the logo nothing else like it's half way loading up. My internet connection is working like the router dishes out internet with no problem but web management page will not show up. I tried using a different computer I try using my phone I even tried using different ethernet cables and I also try using different web browser I tried to even update the firmware because I think it's something with my firmware. I try using the software called firmware upgrade utility to update the firmware but it keeps timing out I also try using Microsoft tftp to try to update the software but I keep getting a response saying that can't read from local file. I also tried doing a hard reset on the actual router itself MULTIPLE TIMES and still no success. I tried to ping the router to see if it gets a successful response and it does. My default gateway IP is 192. 168. 1.1 I know this is because this is what I've always used to access the router and when I ipconfig this comes up as well to can someone help me I'm completely lost. Also if anyone can give me a tutorial on how to replace the firmware to fix the problem that will work too as long as the firmware will allow me to keep my router as a repeater feature. Appreciate it thanks in advance

I have a Netis WF2414

Heres what i get everytime i key in 192.168.1.1

Router management page will not load up completely 4d5ecea0-fb44-43b8-9f32-b7e326fb1149?upload=true.png

:)

LemarDavis, Jan 22, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 22, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Router management page will not load up completely

Unable to access router's configuration page (192.168.1.1)

If it is one of those lovely TP-Link bugs, then all bets are off. However, try some basic troubleshooting first:

• Disconnect the WAN-side cable (phone line or ethernet, assuming it is either of these).
    • Also applies to LAN-side access: Make sure you access it with ethernet cable and isolate the router to just the one ethernet cable and client PC that you're trying to access the config page with.
    • Do all this before booting the router to make sure the boot is 'clean'.
      Do you see the same issue?

If not, it suggests that something is interfering when other connections (WAN, LAN, WiFi) are plugged-in/active.

This may be at worst, a specific attacker, or otherwise anything of: some buggy process on any connected device, or some network connection type (overloading, bug, etc).
    As suggested, the router running out of RAM (and a bug in handling this condition) is a common problem, especially under heavy load.

Also, check that there isn't some sort of firewall setting on the router (or even your PC) blocking your client IP from accessing the web interface. Some routers support this.

I would strongly suggest to always disable uPnP as mligor has suggested.
    It is way too much of a security risk and if you need to open ports instead of uPnP's automated method, do it manually and learn what this entails.
    Also, disable remote administration and set a strong admin password.

MillenniumHandAndShrimp, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Router management page will not load up completely

1. Router management page will not load up completely - Similar Threads - Router management page

2. page not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page not loading: I have a new computer with Windows 10 and in the last few days my pages wont load and I can't use programs as they mostly time out between pages.There are no internet issues and no downloads required that i can see. Help...
  3. Router login page not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router login page not working: Router login page not working... pics... [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/router-login-page-not-working/ee6b7099-1059-4636-8840-4f32cfc988b6
  4. Windows not loading completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not loading completely: Windows 10 is not loading completely. I am running an AMD A10 processor at 7300. 250 GB hard drive. My computer had or still is doing a windows update. Some how I must have interrupted the update. Upon restart of my computer everything seems to be booting correctly....
  5. Google web pages not loading completely.

Google web pages not loading completely.: I am having trouble with google pages in my laptop. Google domain pages aren't loading completely e.g in gmail the icons of settings, next, select etc arenta visible. Even in the Google home page the various Google services tab is not working. I have checked it in Edge,...
  6. Windows is not completely loading

Windows is not completely loading: Ever since the last Windows update my computer is acting crazy! Missing program icons, task bar not fully loading and taking FOREVER to load up at all. Any help would be appreciated...
  7. Laptop slow to load pages, and sometimes gets hung up on web pages

Laptop slow to load pages, and sometimes gets hung up on web pages: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. It has a large hard drive so I know I have plenty of space and memory storage. I looked at my task manager and I have a slew of programs running in the background. There are some that are listed twice. There are a few that have a...
  8. page loading

in Browsers and Email
    page loading: I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear I have more than enough everything, is...
  9. Managed Switch or Router?

Managed Switch or Router?: Would this for the fiber to pipe it to all my connections and computers? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R92CLJA...00K4DS5KU?th=1 I've had 50 routers in my life and they can be the most annoying things to use... some are so smart they have panic attacks... I'd rather use a dumb...
  10. Asus router not loading

Asus router not loading: Ok so I am trying to port forward my Asus RT-N10+ and whenever I create a new virtual server and click Apply it loads and then gets stuck on "Complete!". Please help, I have no idea what's wrong! 53286