Windows 10: Router Right Click Properties Menu missing after KB4586781 update

Discus and support Router Right Click Properties Menu missing after KB4586781 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I installed KB4586781 update, my router right click menu is gone in the Network Infrastructure area. Everything else is fine but the right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Herb222, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Herb222 Win User

Router Right Click Properties Menu missing after KB4586781 update

After I installed KB4586781 update, my router right click menu is gone in the Network Infrastructure area. Everything else is fine but the right click menu for it. If I uninstallKB4586781 update, the right click menu will return. Hopefully, a simple registry trick can fix this problem as I hesitate to remove the update because of this minor inconvenience. But things should always work correctly and if there's a coding issue, it should be fixed. The other items in this screen shot the right click menu is working correctly... only the router's right click menu got removed.

Router Right Click Properties Menu missing after KB4586781 update efea39c4-f8ed-4b1b-9547-4406340800af?upload=true.png

:)

Herb222, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. nrthwds Win User
    Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties

I have the same problem. After right clicking the Taskbar the Properties menu item is missing also so is the Search tab and the embedded selections of Hide Cortana, Show Search Box and Show Search Icon. Supposedly, Properties was to help me get the Search back but of course that is missing as well. Not sure they are not related issues but wanted to mention it. I did update the video card as suggested at the end of the thread and my device manager said I already had the latest. Any other ideas?

nrthwds, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Router Right Click Properties Menu missing after KB4586781 update

Taskbar Menu missing Properties

I reloaded Windows 10 after a hard drive crash and every thing is great except When I right click on the Taskbar and in the Menu that pops up is Settings instead of Properties.

any Suggestions?

James Pilaczynski, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Router Right Click Properties Menu missing after KB4586781 update

1. Router Right Click Properties Menu missing after KB4586781 update - Similar Threads - Router Right Click

2. Right-click menu missing a part

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu missing a part: It's missing a part which is transparent. My version is 22000.438. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu-missing-a-part/8fcb9457-a353-4df7-99f5-dad9d9242ba6
  3. Right-click menu missing a part

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu missing a part: It's missing a part which is transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu-missing-a-part/8fcb9457-a353-4df7-99f5-dad9d9242ba6
  4. Router in Network Infrastructure right click menu gone after KB4586781

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router in Network Infrastructure right click menu gone after KB4586781: After installing KB4586781, the right click menu on my router disappeared in the Network Infrastructure group. Other items listed in the network group still work correctly with the right click menu. I did an uninstall of KB4586781 and the right click menu of my router...
  5. Router in Network Infrastructure right click menu gone after KB4586781

in Windows 10 Support
    Router in Network Infrastructure right click menu gone after KB4586781: After installing KB4586781, the right click menu on my router disappeared in the Network Infrastructure group. Other items listed in the network group still work correctly with the right click menu. I did an uninstall of KB4586781 and the right click menu of my router...
  6. right click start menu missing?????

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click start menu missing?????: i have a issues where the right click start menu windows icon does nothing anymore for some reasons i was seeing all administrator tools like command prompt event viewer or disk management but now the right click with the mouse doesnt show the 2nd menu anymore someone have...
  7. windows 10 right click folder properties missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 right click folder properties missing: Hi, In windows 10 when I make a right click on a folder and I choose the properties menu, there appears only two tabs, "General, and Previous Versions", instead of tabs General/Sharing/Security/Previous Versions/Customize. Does this problem has to do with missing registry...
  8. No properties on right click

in Windows 10 Support
    No properties on right click: Windows 10 My windows desktop has become strange. right clicking on my taskbar do not show properties. Any window opens maximized without the option to restore or minimize. Menu button missing on the taskbar but exists as an icon on the desktop. The leftmost icon on the...
  9. 'Properties' option not accessible in Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    'Properties' option not accessible in Right Click Menu: I am currently using Windows 10 pro 64 bit having upgraded from Windows 7 pro and I am experiencing a strange problem. When I right click on a file ( .WAV, .MP3, .JPG, .DOC etc ) in Windows Explorer and then select the 'Properties' option, the expected properties window...
  10. No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No Properties menu item when right clicking the taskbar: I have a clean install of build 14332 No properties menu item when I right click the Taskbar. How can I get to the properties screen? [img] This is the menu I am trying to get to (image from the web not my PC) [img] 51030
Tags: