Windows 10: Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question.

Discus and support Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. My router TP LINK. Have an question. Connected to wall. Laptop wifi. Yesterday get No internet access for only 5-6 seconds and then internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xxx123, Jan 16, 2019.

1. xxx123 Win User

Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question.

Hello. My router TP LINK. Have an question. Connected to wall. Laptop wifi. Yesterday get No internet access for only 5-6 seconds and then internet back and no issues.
    Is this something with router , or ignore this?
    I ask because 2 weeks ago i had power out due to washing machine that tripped RCD. So it was because this maybe or this doesnt matter?

Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question. hqdefault.jpg

:)

xxx123, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Angata Win User

USB drive on TP Link router not accessible to only one laptop

All laptops but one can access the USB drive on \\tplinklogin.net. All other devices have no problem either, phones etc.
    The error message reads:

Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question. [​IMG]

The laptop has been away for over a month on another network and I suspect the access has been disabled due to that. Any suggestions?

Angata, Jan 16, 2019
  3. TP-LINK Debuts AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router

TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced the AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit router, a new addition to its growing line of advanced 802.11ac wireless products. The TP-LINK AC1900 features the next generation IEEE 802.11AC Wi-Fi standard. It offers data transfer speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps, with 1.3 Gbps over the clearer 5 GHz channel, and 600 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz Channel -- the fastest wireless speeds available on the market today.

With "Beamforming" technology, the router's transmission signal is remarkably enhanced so that even when a user changes location, the router will optimize the data transmission for the best signal strength possible.

Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question. TP-LINK-router_thm.jpg

In addition, its fully shielded Gigabit WAN/LAN ports with hardware NAT can achieve blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 900 Mbps. It also comes with an ultrafast USB 3.0 port that allows you to share files, movies or music in your home network or even across the internet at up to 10 times the speed of USB 2.0.

Using the TP-LINK Tether app, you can easily configure the AC1900 with just a few touches from your phone. After which, you can view a live network map, manage connected devices, stream router connected files and media, set parental control rules and more.

TP-LINK's AC1900 Router will be shown from January 7-10, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center - Booth No. 36206. South Hall 4, Upper Level. The product will be available in the second quarter of 2014 and have a MSRP of $179.99.

Features
    • Supports 802.11ac next generation Wi-Fi
    • Dual Band for combined concurrent wireless speeds of up to 600 Mbps over 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps over 5 GHz
    • Hardware NAT ensures Gigabit ports provide WAN to LAN throughput of over 900 Mbps
    • USB 3.0 Port - Share files or media with your friends or family locally or over the Internet at up to 10 times faster rates than USB 2.0
    • Supports TP-LINK Tether APP for easy network management using a smart phone or tablet
    • Guest Network Access provides secure WiFi access for guests sharing your home or office network
    • IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of the Internet
    • WiFi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on or off
    • Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
    • External antennas provide maximum wireless coverage and reliability
    • Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick and hassle free installation process

Cristian_25H, Jan 16, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

TP-LINK Introduces World's Smallest Travel Router, Smaller Than a Hockey Puck

TP-LINK today introduced the world's smallest travel router, the 150Mbps Wireless N Nano router (TL-WR702N), geared for mobile users and hotel travellers. The Nano router is ideally suited for travellers wanting to share their hotel room's Internet with wireless devices, such as laptops, mobile phones, tablets or game consoles.

The Nano router is a gadget-like device, measuring only 57 x 57 x18 mm, and smaller than a hockey puck. Yet offers many performance features commonly found on many regular-size routers: 802.11b/g/n standards compatibility, great wireless coverage, Quality of Service (QoS), easy setup, advanced security and firewall, and five operational modes: Access Point (AP), Router, Client, Bridge or Repeater mode.

Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question. 2a_thm.jpg

Power requirements are simplified with the Nano router by using the device's micro USB port with the included external power adapter or connecting to the USB port of a computer. Advanced security features include WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions, firewall protection, and a Pre-Encryption function that sets the initial SSID and Password for extra wireless protection for the user.

Highlights
    • Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n
    • Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
    • Compact and portable, small enough to take on the road
    • Powered through a micro USB port with the included power adapter or USB connection to a computer
    • Compatible with most 2.4GHz Wi-Fi devices
    • Supports Access Point (AP), Router, Client, Bridge and Repeater operation modes
    • Supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
    "The TP-LINK Nano router is a must have accessory to carry in your travel bag," says Mark Macaulay, director of sales for TP-LINK Canada. "For only around $25 this feature-rich travel gadget will allow users to setup secure private hotspots on-the-fly."

Pricing and Availability
    The TL-WR702N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano router has a suggested list price of $24.99 (CAD) and is available now from TP-LINK's vast retail and online partner network across Canada.

btarunr, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Router TP LINK - no internet access for few seconds. Question. - Similar Threads - Router LINK internet

2. Losing internet/network connection but restarting router (tp-link archer c7 ac1750) brings...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Losing internet/network connection but restarting router (tp-link archer c7 ac1750) brings...: Looks like it's only causing local network issues, I do loose internet connection on W10 device but I think I can still stream from it via plex. More testing to be done. Could this be a virus? submitted by /u/john_the_idiot [link] [comments]...
  3. I need to port forward for tp-link router

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to port forward for tp-link router: I have no clue how to do this and all of the results google yields are old it seems. I need to portforward specifically for xbox games pass on Windows. Apparently I need the 3074 ports? And I'm hitting dead ends. I'm at the screen to add a new virtual server (or port I...
  4. PC connected to, but getting no internet access from TP-Link AC1750

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC connected to, but getting no internet access from TP-Link AC1750: Hi, I hope someone can help here, as I am at my wits end with this issue! We have the TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router and I use it to connect my PC to our WiFi. This was working perfectly well up until the weekend where something got unplugged while...
  5. Change TP Link Modem into Bridged Router

Change TP Link Modem into Bridged Router: I have an ADSL TP Link Archer D9 modem that has 2X bandwidth for the N (2.4 MHz) range Wifi network and pretty decent range for the AC (5 MHz) network . Recently my land line was upgraded to VDSL standard so as I went on to research available VDSL modems I got to realize...
  6. want to access router but not internet

want to access router but not internet: Hi, I dual boot win 10 and linux. Is there a way with Win 10 I can disable the internet but still acess my router? Thanks. 74526
  7. My dual band TP-LINK Wifi Router

My dual band TP-LINK Wifi Router: -- works like a charm. However, when I first logged into it to set it up -- it offered me a generic username and password. This allowed me to get to an internet page and create my networks. Once logged in I could create my two networks and passwords. All has been good for...
  8. Wired connection "no Internet access" but works every few seconds

Wired connection "no Internet access" but works every few seconds: Today all of a sudden I'm having connection issues with my wired connection. I have the yellow triangle that says "no Internet access". Funny thing is every few seconds I can access the Internet. Sometimes the yellow icon goes away, sometimes it stays. But the connection...
  9. TP Link WR741ND

TP Link WR741ND: First of all I live in Ecuador. I have the above router and cannot log into the screen which allows me to install VPN software in the router it self. When I type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of edge, chrome and IE the login page comes up i put the login information in and...
  10. USB drive on TP Link router not accessible to only one laptop

USB drive on TP Link router not accessible to only one laptop: All laptops but one can access the USB drive on \\tplinklogin.net. All other devices have no problem either, phones etc. The error message reads: [img] The laptop has been away for over a month on another network and I suspect the access has been disabled due to that....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to access router