Windows 10: Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see...

Discus and support Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The system cannot find the file specified. 80070002I already Add Roles in server 2019. I want to start the service of Remote and Routing Access.Service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jomar escandor, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see...

The system cannot find the file specified. 80070002I already Add Roles in server 2019. I want to start the service of Remote and Routing Access.Service Control Manager won't start. I tried all the possible fixes that I find in the forum but I can't fix them.In event viewer the event ID found are 7023 and 7031.

:)

jomar escandor, Aug 15, 2022
  2. kinderu81 Win User

Script to add a rule for Routing and Remote Access

• From Firewall I want to add a rule - Routing and Remote Access.
      This rule can be added manually, but I want to add it from the command prompt.
      I am using Windows 10 Pro 20H2.
      To add manualy, open Control Panel -> Windows Defender Firewall -> Advanced Settings ->
      -> Inbound Rules or Outbound Rules -> New Rule -> Predefined -> from drop down list choose Routing and Remote Access ->
      -> Next -> Check all checkbox
      Routing and Remote Access (PPTP-In),
      Routing and Remote Access (L2TP-In),
      Routing and Remote Access (GRE-In) -> Next... Next - see print screen.
      How to add from CMD ?

kinderu81, Aug 15, 2022
  3. T0mmy1977 Win User
    Cannot Start the Routing and Remote Access Service

I get the error below and the event below logged when I try to start the RRAS service. Any ideas?

Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see... [​IMG]

Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see... [​IMG]

T0mmy1977, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Hoggorm Win User

Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see...

My VPN server has stopped working - Route and Remote Access error

Anyone who knows how to start the Route and Remote Access service..?

Hoggorm, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see...

1. Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see... - Similar Threads - Routing Remote Access

2. Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Routing and Remote Access cannot be started because of the following error . Please see...: The system cannot find the file specified. 80070002I already Add Roles in server 2019. I want to start the service of Remote and Routing Access.Service Control Manager won't start. I tried all the possible fixes that I find in the forum but I can't fix them.In event viewer...
  3. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration: Hi all ,After configuring a RRAS service on 2019 windows server, I was able to have an internet access from the server, but I am not able to ping any of RRAS clients even though I can ping the server IP, not able also to reach any local service, The IPv4 router checkbox is...
  4. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration: Hi all ,After configuring a RRAS service on 2019 windows server, I was able to have an internet access from the server, but I am not able to ping any of RRAS clients even though I can ping the server IP, not able also to reach any local service, The IPv4 router checkbox is...
  5. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Routing and Remote Access Service (RRAS) not starting on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Routing and Remote Access Service (RRAS) not starting on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]RRAS (Routing and Remote Access Service) is a Microsoft API software router that lets businesses deploy VPN connections in order to provide the end-users with remote access to their organization’s network. It also lets you set up a site-to-site VPN connection between...
  7. Script to add a rule for Routing and Remote Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Script to add a rule for Routing and Remote Access: From Firewall I want to add a rule - Routing and Remote Access. This rule can be added manually, but I want to add it from the command prompt. I am using Windows 10 Pro 20H2. To add manualy, open Control Panel -> Windows Defender Firewall -> Advanced Settings -> -> Inbound...
  8. Routing and remote access services VPN problem.

Routing and remote access services VPN problem.: Hi! I have a problem with my windows 10.. I try to create a incoming connection VPN and if a try i get that screen: [ATTACH] Sorry for the Hungarian but I'am Hungarian.. So thats screen says "The incoming connections depend on the routung and remote access sevice, that...
  9. Routing and Remote Access Automated CSV

Routing and Remote Access Automated CSV: Hi all, I was wondering if I could get some help on this script that I have been working on. It's a small script and it works perfectly fine but the only issue I am having is getting the script to run by itself at a certain time. The server that this will be running on...
  10. Cannot Start the Routing and Remote Access Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot Start the Routing and Remote Access Service: I get the error below and the event below logged when I try to start the RRAS service. Any ideas? [img] [img] 85661