Windows 10: Routing and remote access services VPN problem.

Discus and support Routing and remote access services VPN problem. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my windows 10.. I try to create a incoming connection VPN and if a try i get that screen: [ATTACH] Sorry for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VargaDominik, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Routing and remote access services VPN problem.

Hi!

I have a problem with my windows 10.. I try to create a incoming connection VPN and if a try i get that screen:

Routing and remote access services VPN problem. 82233868-454f-41ee-b67e-fab6beb124a6?upload=true.png

Sorry for the Hungarian but I'am Hungarian.. So thats screen says "The incoming connections depend on the routung and remote access sevice, that failed to start.." I check the event log and that says: "Routing and Remote access stopped with the folowing sevice specific error: The specified file cannot be found.. Error code: 7024"

I have a Windows 10 Pro activated version. Build: 19041.572

What can i do? I try another pc, it worked on it. :/

:)

VargaDominik, Oct 19, 2020
  2. T0mmy1977 Win User

Cannot Start the Routing and Remote Access Service

I get the error below and the event below logged when I try to start the RRAS service. Any ideas?

Routing and remote access services VPN problem. [​IMG]

Routing and remote access services VPN problem. [​IMG]

T0mmy1977, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Hoggorm Win User
    My VPN server has stopped working - Route and Remote Access error

Anyone who knows how to start the Route and Remote Access service..?

Hoggorm, Oct 19, 2020
  4. DeFacto Win User

Routing and remote access services VPN problem.

Route to the remote station with win route table

Hello,

I have three pc's:
    - Local PC with an ip 192.168.1.100
    - Remote PC_1 with an ip 192.168.2.100
    - Remote PC_2 with an ip 192.168.2.101
    I would like to access remote pc_2 via remote pc_1. On the local pc and remote pc_1 i have enabled routing in the registry. Windows ip configuration shows as follow:
    Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : (PC name)
    Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
    Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
    IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : Yes
    WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
    I have installed teamviewer on local pc and remote pc_1 and a vpn adapters of the teamviewer and established vpn connection betwean local pc and remote pc_1.
    On the local pc i have added a route to the route table:
    route add 192.168.2.0 MASK 255.255.255.0 (ip of the teamviewer vpn of the remote pc)
    Route was added successfully, i have route in the route table:
    Active Routes:
    Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface Metric
    192.168.6.0 255.255.255.0 (remote vpn ip) (local vpn ip) 56
    Now from the local pc i can ping to the address 192.168.2.100:
    C:\Windows\system32>ping 192.168.6.253

Pinging 192.168.2.100 with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 192.168.2.100: bytes=32 time=238ms TTL=128
    Reply from 192.168.2.100: bytes=32 time=107ms TTL=128
    Reply from 192.168.2.100: bytes=32 time=123ms TTL=128
    Reply from 192.168.2.100: bytes=32 time=108ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 192.168.2.100:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 107ms, Maximum = 238ms, Average = 144ms
    I can also ping succesfully from the remote pc_1 to the remote pc_2, but when i try to ping from local pc to remote pc_2 - all packets are lost. Any help is highly appreaciated.
    Local pc is Windows 10 pro 1909 OS ver 19363.628. Firewalls, antivirus were temporary disabled while i did tests.

DeFacto, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Routing and remote access services VPN problem.

1. Routing and remote access services VPN problem. - Similar Threads - Routing remote access

2. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration: Hi all ,After configuring a RRAS service on 2019 windows server, I was able to have an internet access from the server, but I am not able to ping any of RRAS clients even though I can ping the server IP, not able also to reach any local service, The IPv4 router checkbox is...
  3. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration: Hi all ,After configuring a RRAS service on 2019 windows server, I was able to have an internet access from the server, but I am not able to ping any of RRAS clients even though I can ping the server IP, not able also to reach any local service, The IPv4 router checkbox is...
  4. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Routing and Remote Access service terminated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Routing and Remote Access service terminated: Hello,I am currently trying to setup a VPN on Windows 10 Home following this guide: https://pureinfotech.com/setup-vpn-server-windows-10/.When I try to add a "New Incoming Connection" to my Network Connections, I get the following error:"Windows could not create your...
  6. Windows 10 Routing and Remote Access service terminated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Routing and Remote Access service terminated: Hello,I am currently trying to setup a VPN on Windows 10 Home following this guide: https://pureinfotech.com/setup-vpn-server-windows-10/.When I try to add a "New Incoming Connection" to my Network Connections, I get the following error:"Windows could not create your...
  7. Windows 10 Routing and Remote Access service terminated

8. VPN remote access

VPN remote access: Hi all, I am new to the platform. I was very excited to find the group. I've been given a situation of cleaning up a contractors config and they arent being very forthcoming, so any assistance is greatly appreciated. I have a situation with WIndows 10 pro laptops with mapped...
  9. VPN and remote access

VPN and remote access: Hello all, It is possible to VPN to a secondary network while using my local network's internet connection AND keep the ability to remote to machines on the secondary network? Accomplishing the first two steps in not and issue....
  10. Cannot Start the Routing and Remote Access Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot Start the Routing and Remote Access Service: I get the error below and the event below logged when I try to start the RRAS service. Any ideas? [img] [img] 85661