Windows 10: Routing Problem needs help

Discus and support Routing Problem needs help in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Need help with a routing issue. My current setup is I have a modem/router which is myinternet connection and is set up on the 192.168.0.0 subnet. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by veldthui, Aug 10, 2017.

1. veldthui Win User

Routing Problem needs help

Need help with a routing issue.
    My current setup is I have a modem/router which is myinternet connection and is set up on the 192.168.0.0 subnet. I have quite a fewcomputers on this subnet.
    I have a HPE DL360p server running ESXi and have 7 virtualmachines on. One of these is a pfSense router/firewall/anti-virus. The Wan sideof this is at 192.168.0.14. I also have a few other virtual machines on thisincluding an FTP server which is on the 192.168.1.0 subnet.
    Now the ftp box running FileZilla is fine and I can ping anyPC on the 192.168.0.0 subnet and can even see the shared drives on my desktopon the other side and transfer files using file explorer.
    The issue I am having is that I cannot connect to the ftpserver. I can even ping any of the computers on the 192.168.1.0 subnet andthink it must be a routing issue.
    So, on my Windows 10 PC I went added a manual static routevia “route add 192.168.1.0 mask 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.14” as the .14 is theWAN side of the router and the router should take it from there but still getnothing. The route shows up in route print.
    I am obviously missing something but can’t work out what.Any help appreciated.

:)

veldthui, Aug 10, 2017
  2. pj98RX Win User

Nokia Transit Issues in NYC

There's some changes going to be done on the backend side which will hopefully help with the route problems in NYC. Please try again if there's been problems in finding the transit routes in NYC. The changes are implemented in the backend servers, no changes
    in the Nokia Transit client are needed.

pj98RX, Aug 10, 2017
  3. maid---01 Win User
    The way of dealing with the N95 maps problem sucks..

Please surely someone knows how to fix this problem.

I need to be able to find and address and make a route of how to get there.

I cant make it work help please.

maid---01, Aug 10, 2017
Thema:

Routing Problem needs help

1. Routing Problem needs help - Similar Threads - Routing Problem needs

2. Connection/routing problems with Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection/routing problems with Microsoft services: If I click "Check again" in the "Xbox Networking" on Windows<Settings<gaming I get Ping -1 ms and Packet Loss 100% but Teredo says "connected" and Nat is "open" . Never had this issue. Can u help me figure out how get rid of it?I would appreciate any helpty...
  3. Connection/routing problems with Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection/routing problems with Microsoft services: If I click "Check again" in the "Xbox Networking" on Windows<Settings<gaming I get Ping -1 ms and Packet Loss 100% but Teredo says "connected" and Nat is "open" . Never had this issue. Can u help me figure out how get rid of it?I would appreciate any helpty...
  4. Need help using ROUTE command please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  5. Need help using ROUTE command please

Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  6. routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365: folks looks like you are having problem of routing with some of your routers.please see the traceroute belowTracing route to office365.com [40.71.11.169] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 * * * Request timed out. 2 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 100.72.1.81 3 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 100.72.1.81 4 3 ms 3...
  7. routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365

routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365: folks looks like you are having problem of routing with some of your routers.please see the traceroute belowTracing route to office365.com [40.71.11.169] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 * * * Request timed out. 2 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 100.72.1.81 3 3 ms 3 ms 2 ms 100.72.1.81 4 3 ms 3...
  8. routing problems with microsoft.com and office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Static routing problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Static routing problem: In the study at one end of my house I have fibre broadband and a BT Hub2 router. My PC is connected to this by CAT5 cable. At the other end of the house - on a different ring main I have: Another PC, a smart TV and a printer, interconnected via TP-Link Powerline adaptors....
  10. Problem with audio routing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with audio routing: [ATTACH] So I recently discovered that, when I plug in something through my 3.5mm jack, it doesn't register as an independent output. It doesn't register at all, but audio that was supposed to go through the speakers will go through the jack. If someone could please help...