Windows 10: Roxio Creator lost

Discus and support Roxio Creator lost in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since I bought my HP Pavilion in 2015 it has upgraded to Windows 10 when it was first offered for free. Somewhere along the way Roxio Creator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephCremona, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Roxio Creator lost

Since I bought my HP Pavilion in 2015 it has upgraded to Windows 10 when it was first offered for free. Somewhere along the way Roxio Creator disappeared. I've tried using a few different programs and they just don't burn right or play right. Also nothing will play automatically like it use to. i have tried every possible solution. Will I have to do a complete Recovery of the factory settings to get Roxio back? I liked that program very much. It did every cd burn easily and correctly. I don't want to have to purchase Roxio to get back. Any help from anyone please? Help?

:)

JosephCremona, Mar 8, 2019

2. Roxio CD Creator

Hi Jearnold,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• How did you installed Windows 10? Through free upgrade or by performing clean installation?

• Do you have the setup file or installation media of Roxio creator?
    If you have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or a later version, Windows 10 will preserve your personal files (documents, music, pictures, videos, downloads, favorites, emails, and contacts etc., applications (i.e.
    Microsoft Office, Adobe applications etc.), games and settings (i.e. passwords, custom dictionary, and application settings).

You may try to access the Windows .Old folder and check if you are able to restore the Roxio CD creator. (Path C:/Windows .Old/users/program files.

If you have not able to recover the Roxio CD creator from Windows .Old folder,
    you may have to install the full version of Roxio creator by installing from the installation media (if you have) or purchase full version of Roxio creator from the official website of Roxio creator
    as you get the error “The trial version of this product has expired”.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 8, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    roxio creator 9

Is Roxio Creator 9 compatible with Windows 10?

BulldogXX, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Roxio Creator lost

Roxio Creator 2011

Roxio creator 2011 was shown as compatable but will not work after installing windows 10

CharlesS17, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Roxio Creator lost

1. Roxio Creator lost - Similar Threads - Roxio Creator lost

2. Roxio Creator NXT7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roxio Creator NXT7: Hi, Is Roxio Creator NXT7 compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roxio-creator-nxt7/fc553575-0031-45a1-a800-b255f32c1889
  3. Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio

Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio: Hello: I have Windows 10, 64-bit and Office 2010. I spent a great part of yesterday deleting everything "Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3" (from file structure, registry, etc.) and it is possible that I deleted something I should not have. However, the result is weird. Note: Roxio...
  4. Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio: Hello: I have Windows 10, 64-bit and Office 2010. I spent a great part of yesterday deleting everything "Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3" (from file structure, registry, etc.) and it is possible that I deleted something I should not have. However, the result is weird. Note: Roxio...
  5. run time error in Roxio Slide Show Creator

run time error in Roxio Slide Show Creator: When I try to transfer photos to create a slide show in the Roxio creator, I get the message - the run time was requested to close in an unusual way. How do I fix this problem?...
  6. lost sticky notes with Fall Creator

lost sticky notes with Fall Creator: Although my Windows 10 Fall Creator update went well, it lost my existing Sticky Notes. How can I get back my Sticky Notes prior to the update? Thanks in advance to all who reply. Dan 101314
  7. Office 2016 lost activation after Creators Update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 lost activation after Creators Update: Wondering if anyone has had any issues with the latest Creators Update. My update happened a couple of days ago and I now can't use any Office 2016 Pro programs without being told they're not activated. Office programs all worked fine before the update. I'm getting a message...
  8. I lost connection to the internet after creators update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost connection to the internet after creators update: After all updates and everything seems ok ........problem is I can't connect to internet and I don't know how to fixe it. Anybody with same problem? or could somebody help, please? 81727
  9. Lost DVD player after last Creators update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost DVD player after last Creators update: Have a Sata DVD player (HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 SCSI CdRom Device) that will not recognized cd's/dvd's after successful Fall Creators Update. The DVD is HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40 SCSI CdRom Device.....working fine prior to update. It is recognized in Windows and Windows...
  10. Lost administrator rights after update creator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lost administrator rights after update creator: I am not happy with the creators update. I have a local administrator account and now all in a sudden my administrator rights are fully curbed. I had to install a built in second administrator account to have them back. This is very annoying. Once this build in account...