Windows 10: Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2

Discus and support Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The driver for the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating. After uninstalling their application, Windows updated successfully I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joe_979, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Joe_979 Win User

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2

The driver for the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating. After uninstalling their application, Windows updated successfully

I wanted to make this post here to hope that Microsoft can fix the issue, even if it's to tell Roxio to fix their driver. Roxio also decided to make their device useless if you lose their install CD, so if you want to use their product still, you may need that CD

:)

Joe_979, Mar 14, 2021

2. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

Good, where can I find the driver? Here's a list of my audio playback files (Realtek Digital Output is on the bottom and says that it is ready):

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2 [​IMG]

ACMDogfight1997, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

Well I have the USB transfer cable plugged into my laptop and the HDMI cable plugged into the GPU alongside the monitor (TV) connected through a VGA cable via a DVI to VGA adapter. Since the VGA cable itself cannot transfer audio, my only audio device is a set of headphones as well as headset with a microphone. My question is which one of the devices that I have listed in my picture is what I need or if just switching to at least one of the devices is enough as well as why NVIDIA HDMI Output Ports 1-3 are listed as not plugged in?

ACMDogfight1997, Mar 14, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

Whichever port you have the HDMI cable connected to needs to be activated in the screen you are showing. It might help if you can provide a schematic of how you have connected up the various components just to make sure I understand the connection. Here is an example of how it might look for a playstation setup:

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2 [​IMG]

philc43, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2 - Similar Threads - Roxio Game Capture

2. Windows Update 22h2 Makes my roxio game capture card glitch out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update 22h2 Makes my roxio game capture card glitch out.: Just recently updated to 22h2 and went to play some games thru my capture card and it kept glitching out. i unplugged and replugged it in and it was the same issue, after i uninstalled the update the card was working fine again. Any help to fix this issue?...
  3. Windows Update 22h2 Makes my roxio game capture card glitch out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update 22h2 Makes my roxio game capture card glitch out.: Just recently updated to 22h2 and went to play some games thru my capture card and it kept glitching out. i unplugged and replugged it in and it was the same issue, after i uninstalled the update the card was working fine again. Any help to fix this issue?...
  4. 0x80070003 Error Preventing Windows 10 20H2 from updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070003 Error Preventing Windows 10 20H2 from updating: Hi, i hope you're doing well, as the title is saying, i am having a problem updating my windows 10, every time with this fail message 0x80070003, i have tried literally everything on the internet from sfc /scannow to DCIM restorehealth that give me an error also to trying to...
  5. Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Capture: I've been trying to record some clips using the Win+Alt+G feature to record past gameplay but whenever I do if i'm using discord at the same time it doesn't record my own mic audio, I assume this is because discord is also using my mic but i'm not sure how to fix it, if...
  6. Windows 10 PRO update to 20H2 from 1703

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PRO update to 20H2 from 1703: Hi, I have windows 10 version 1703. I'm trying to upgrade to 20H2 using the update manager. After several minutes installation blocks and the following message is shown Italian. [ATTACH]I cannot find the error code explanation on internet. How could I solve this?...
  7. 20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card

in Windows 10 Support
    20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card: Updated to 20h2 today and now am having audio sync issues with the Elgato capture. Saw a couple of posts on Reddit with the same issue, so it seems it has to do with the update. installed the other updates from today as well and they did not resolve the issue. 176139
  8. cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant configure video or audio capture from hue cam hd pro to my system: (OS BUILD 10586.0) it seems like I cant configure any other web cam ive tried 3 different brands, microphone, speakers have a loud feedback, ive adjusted volume levels to n9o avail, and video play back there is no audio iam extremely new to OS 10 AND HAVENT A CLUE AS TO WHAT...
  9. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture": I don't know why, but the capture program on my laptop crashes whenever I hit "stop capture" after recording some gameplay footage. The software is up to date (2.0) and I don't know what else to do other than uninstall and reinstall the software. I was recording some gameplay...
  10. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI: After getting my new ABS desktop PC I got from Newegg (ABS Computer Technologies Desktop Computer ALI052 Intel Core i3 6100 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - Newegg.com), I can finally use my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro to record gameplay footage without any...