Windows 10: RSAT and all other optional features missing in 20H2

Discus and support RSAT and all other optional features missing in 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm looking to enable RSAT as described in various places using Settings/Apps & Features/Optional Features.When I open Optional Features then click Add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jhg6308, May 1, 2021.

1. jhg6308 Win User

RSAT and all other optional features missing in 20H2

I'm looking to enable RSAT as described in various places using Settings/Apps & Features/Optional Features.When I open Optional Features then click Add a Feature, the window is completely empty of any options, as shown below in the first screenshot.Clicking on "More Windows features" brings up the old Windows 7 "Turn Windows features on or off" but the list does not include RSAT see second screenshot.How do I enable RSAT?

:)

jhg6308, May 1, 2021
  2. JonBland Win User

RSAT Tools missing

Hi Darwin

My name is Jon and I am an independent technical adviser. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues and I would really like to help you find a resolution.

Starting with Windows 10 October 2018 Update, RSAT is included as a set of "Features on Demand" right from Windows 10. Do not download an RSAT package from the Microsoft Download Center. Instead, just go to "Manage optional features" in Settings and click "Add
    a feature" to see the list of available RSAT tools. Select and install the specific RSAT tools you need. To see installation progress, click the Back button to view status on the "Manage optional features" page.

Hope this helps.

JonBland, May 1, 2021
  3. RSAT

RSAT is not listed in "Optional Features"... "Add a feature".

JennyZ_888, May 1, 2021
  4. RSAT and all other optional features missing in 20H2

RSAT Tools missing

I upgraded my Windows 10 1903 to 1909 and my RSAT tools are no longer installed. I tried going to Windows features and the option for Role Administrator Tools is missing.

I looked for a download for the RSAT tools online and it the most current version is 1809.

Any help would be appreciated.

Darwin Rohleder, May 1, 2021
Thema:

RSAT and all other optional features missing in 20H2

1. RSAT and all other optional features missing in 20H2 - Similar Threads - RSAT optional features

2. Optional Features missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional Features missing: Hello, I wanted to look through the optional features and install some that I want, like Wireless Display, however, they are all missing. It's just an empty box. Any ideas why?...
  3. Optional Features missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optional Features missing: Hello, I wanted to look through the optional features and install some that I want, like Wireless Display, however, they are all missing. It's just an empty box. Any ideas why?...
  4. RSAT used for Active Directory Access in Optional features, but getting Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT used for Active Directory Access in Optional features, but getting Microsoft...: In a corporate environment, we use the RSAT Remote Access Management tools for Active DIrectory plugin on Windows 10. However, recently, it appears that I get the "Do you want to allow this App to make changes to your device" dialog with the app being "Microsoft Management...
  5. RSAT used for Active Directory Access in Optional features, but getting Microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RSAT used for Active Directory Access in Optional features, but getting Microsoft...: In a corporate environment, we use the RSAT Remote Access Management tools for Active DIrectory plugin on Windows 10. However, recently, it appears that I get the "Do you want to allow this App to make changes to your device" dialog with the app being "Microsoft Management...
  6. RSAT used for Active Directory Access in Optional features, but getting Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. RSAT downloaded but doesn't show up to download in optional features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RSAT downloaded but doesn't show up to download in optional features: Hi, I downloaded RSAT with the Powershell runned as administrator and it says "staged" so it is downloaded. But when I go to optional features in settings and I click add features and type in "RSAT" nothing shows up and when I look in already downloaded features it isn't...
  8. RSAT Tools missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT Tools missing: I upgraded my Windows 10 1903 to 1909 and my RSAT tools are no longer installed. I tried going to Windows features and the option for Role Administrator Tools is missing. I looked for a download for the RSAT tools online and it the most current version is 1809. Any help...
  9. Other user option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other user option is missing: Hello. My desktop doesn't show me 'other user' option. (What I mean is → https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/education/windows/images/autopilot-reset-customlogin.png) It has Windows 10 pro, and I need this option to access my company account. How can I make it appear?...
  10. RSAT missing from "Windows Features" even though KB2693643 installed

in Windows 10 Support
    RSAT missing from "Windows Features" even though KB2693643 installed: I'm an idiot. For those who follow, it doesn't get its own category in Windows Features. Hyper-V management stuff is under "Hyper-V" in Windows Features, and the Server Manager just shows up in the Start menu. 100102

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rsat windows 20h2