Windows 10: RSAT Full Screen

Discus and support RSAT Full Screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I open a User I still cannot get it to full screen. In te Attribute Editor that is very annoying. Someone has a trick to fullscreen the RSAT after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lucianolopes700, Oct 16, 2020.

1. RSAT Full Screen

If I open a User I still cannot get it to full screen. In te Attribute Editor that is very annoying. Someone has a trick to fullscreen the RSAT after opening a user?

submitted by /u/Lucianolopes700
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lucianolopes700, Oct 16, 2020

2. RSAT

RSAT is not listed in "Optional Features"... "Add a feature".

JennyZ_888, Oct 16, 2020
  3. School Win User
    Can't Uninstall RSAT (KB2693643)

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]This is what worked for me. I couldn't view the "manage user" tab options in AD and RSAT was alltogether fubard. I tried to: Delete the registry keys and then remove the windows feature and rsat Remove via wusa Remove via DISM Remove via Programs and Features > Add/Remove Windows Features The only way I could remove KB2693643 and the RSAT windows features are as follows: 1. Open command prompt as administrator 2. run DISM /Online /Get-Packages 2a. Copy and paste the output into a txt document such as notepad 3. Run DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:<INSERTDATAHERE> In step 3 above, the <INSERTDATAHERE> should be the package name you copied from the Get-Packages list. You will need to run this each time, for each package that starts with "Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools...." So my step 3 looked like this: DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.10585.0 (selected "no" to restart) DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~*AnotherVersion* (selected "yes" to restart after this 2nd command)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

School, Oct 16, 2020
  4. iTry Win User

RSAT Full Screen

Can't Uninstall RSAT (KB2693643)

Hi, I tried this. My step 3 looked like this
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Remove-Packages /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.16299.2

But then I get this:
    Error: 87The remove-packages option is unknown.For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

Any suggestions, or what am I doing wrong? I am new at this....

Thema:

RSAT Full Screen

1. RSAT Full Screen - Similar Threads - RSAT Full Screen

2. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT issue: I work for Cerner corporation and need to use Active Directory every day for my job. I have tried installing it through both the Microsoft website download, and also by adding RSAT as an "other feature" on my device settings. Neither of these options have worked. Whenever I...
  3. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RSAT issue: I work for Cerner corporation and need to use Active Directory every day for my job. I have tried installing it through both the Microsoft website download, and also by adding RSAT as an "other feature" on my device settings. Neither of these options have worked. Whenever I...
  4. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT issue: how can i install remote server manager tools for this windows version 10........ not updated in windows features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rsat-issue/893c6651-0218-4457-962f-3e5769bcc5d0
  6. full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen: any idea how to create an shortcut of microsoft edge and make it start up automatically load in full screen and sent it either automatically to an second display on an POS system i found this "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --user-data-dir=c:\temp...
  7. RSAT

RSAT: RSAT option is not showing in Windows features turn on or off and this command is also not working in powershell "Get-WindowsCapability -name RSAT* -online Select-Object -Property name,displayname,state ft " [ATTACH]...
  8. full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen: I have a problem. My hp computer, with Windows 10, can´t open any game in complete full screen mode. I can not play the games properly like this. The games are Chicken Invaders 5 and Roblox, both installt from the Microsoft Store app. Can someone please help me?...
  9. RSAT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT: Upgraded OS from Windows 10 1803 to 1903. Lost utility RSAT, can't find it in "Windows features" neither. How do I get the utility back? Thanks, Jen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rsat/3d46b8f2-7372-4618-bb46-444fc9df7001
  10. Full screen

Full screen: What do I do for a full screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/84890066-880a-4087-bed5-fb6db7576fc9