Windows 10: RSAT issue

Discus and support RSAT issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I work for Cerner corporation and need to use Active Directory every day for my job. I have tried installing it through both the Microsoft website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Noah_722, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Noah_722 Win User

RSAT issue

I work for Cerner corporation and need to use Active Directory every day for my job. I have tried installing it through both the Microsoft website download, and also by adding RSAT as an "other feature" on my device settings. Neither of these options have worked. Whenever I search active directory, nothing comes up in my programs or apps. This is a huge issue for me. Please help with this

:)

Noah_722, Feb 7, 2022
  2. School Win User

Can't Uninstall RSAT (KB2693643)

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]This is what worked for me. I couldn't view the "manage user" tab options in AD and RSAT was alltogether fubard. I tried to: Delete the registry keys and then remove the windows feature and rsat Remove via wusa Remove via DISM Remove via Programs and Features > Add/Remove Windows Features The only way I could remove KB2693643 and the RSAT windows features are as follows: 1. Open command prompt as administrator 2. run DISM /Online /Get-Packages 2a. Copy and paste the output into a txt document such as notepad 3. Run DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:<INSERTDATAHERE> In step 3 above, the <INSERTDATAHERE> should be the package name you copied from the Get-Packages list. You will need to run this each time, for each package that starts with "Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools...." So my step 3 looked like this: DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.10585.0 (selected "no" to restart) DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~*AnotherVersion* (selected "yes" to restart after this 2nd command)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

School, Feb 7, 2022
  3. RSAT

RSAT is not listed in "Optional Features"... "Add a feature".

JennyZ_888, Feb 7, 2022
  4. iTry Win User

RSAT issue

Can't Uninstall RSAT (KB2693643)

Hi, I tried this. My step 3 looked like this
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Remove-Packages /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.16299.2

But then I get this:
    Error: 87The remove-packages option is unknown.For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

Any suggestions, or what am I doing wrong? I am new at this....

iTry, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

RSAT issue

1. RSAT issue - Similar Threads - RSAT issue

2. Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?: Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11? I know how to add it from optional features however we would like a downloadable copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-download-file-for-rsat-windows-11/ca2c8bf2-eb3a-4720-878d-252221343d40
  3. Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?: Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11? I know how to add it from optional features however we would like a downloadable copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-download-file-for-rsat-windows-11/ca2c8bf2-eb3a-4720-878d-252221343d40
  4. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...: Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-execution-in-rsat-cannot/4223653c-fd15-4183-bb89-14ff09f1a8a4
  5. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...: Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-execution-in-rsat-cannot/4223653c-fd15-4183-bb89-14ff09f1a8a4
  6. RSAT issue

RSAT issue: I work for Cerner corporation and need to use Active Directory every day for my job. I have tried installing it through both the Microsoft website download, and also by adding RSAT as an "other feature" on my device settings. Neither of these options have worked. Whenever I...
  7. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    RSAT issue: I work for Cerner corporation and need to use Active Directory every day for my job. I have tried installing it through both the Microsoft website download, and also by adding RSAT as an "other feature" on my device settings. Neither of these options have worked. Whenever I...
  8. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT issue: how can i install remote server manager tools for this windows version 10........ not updated in windows features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rsat-issue/893c6651-0218-4457-962f-3e5769bcc5d0
  9. Issues to install/run RSAT tools on Windows 10 1903

Issues to install/run RSAT tools on Windows 10 1903: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903) Version 18362.239 Spanish, and I need to install RSAT tools. I'm a bit confused. Do I need to download a package from the internet? I was trying to add RSAT features without success.... [ATTACH] In the event-viewer I can see the...
  10. RSAT Windows 10 1809 Password Complexity Issue

RSAT Windows 10 1809 Password Complexity Issue: Ever since applying a recent update to Windows 10 1809, I am no longer able to set or reset passwords for domain users with RSAT on my domain joined PC. I have tried with both the version of RSAT from the FoD and installing from the MSI for version 1803. When trying to set...