Windows 10: RSAT-Linux problem

Discus and support RSAT-Linux problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI! At the firm Windows we work with clients and Linux on waiters. Till now the admin machine Windows operated with 7 Pro on what it is RSAT perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pongrácz Dániel, Sep 17, 2019.

1. RSAT-Linux problem

HI!
    At the firm Windows we work with clients and Linux on waiters. Till now the admin machine Windows operated with 7 Pro on what it is RSAT perfectly worked. I replaced the machine and Windows I installed 10 Pro concerned it that way truth RSAT-ot this does not fill the attributes in Linux on the other hand. We the trouble may be the posix with a filling in? Active Directory-t we are useful.
    I say thank you for the answers!

:)

Pongrácz Dániel, Sep 17, 2019

2. RSAT

RSAT is not listed in "Optional Features"... "Add a feature".

JennyZ_888, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Sep 17, 2019
  4. School Win User

RSAT-Linux problem

Can't Uninstall RSAT (KB2693643)

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]This is what worked for me. I couldn't view the "manage user" tab options in AD and RSAT was alltogether fubard. I tried to: Delete the registry keys and then remove the windows feature and rsat Remove via wusa Remove via DISM Remove via Programs and Features > Add/Remove Windows Features The only way I could remove KB2693643 and the RSAT windows features are as follows: 1. Open command prompt as administrator 2. run DISM /Online /Get-Packages 2a. Copy and paste the output into a txt document such as notepad 3. Run DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:<INSERTDATAHERE> In step 3 above, the <INSERTDATAHERE> should be the package name you copied from the Get-Packages list. You will need to run this each time, for each package that starts with "Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools...." So my step 3 looked like this: DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.10585.0 (selected "no" to restart) DISM /Online /Remove-Package /PackageName:Microsoft-Windows-RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Client-Package-TopLevel~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~*AnotherVersion* (selected "yes" to restart after this 2nd command)[/td] [/tr] [/table]

School, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

RSAT-Linux problem

1. RSAT-Linux problem - Similar Threads - RSAT Linux problem

2. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT issue: I work for Cerner corporation and need to use Active Directory every day for my job. I have tried installing it through both the Microsoft website download, and also by adding RSAT as an "other feature" on my device settings. Neither of these options have worked. Whenever I...
  3. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RSAT issue: I work for Cerner corporation and need to use Active Directory every day for my job. I have tried installing it through both the Microsoft website download, and also by adding RSAT as an "other feature" on my device settings. Neither of these options have worked. Whenever I...
  4. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. RSAT issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT issue: how can i install remote server manager tools for this windows version 10........ not updated in windows features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rsat-issue/893c6651-0218-4457-962f-3e5769bcc5d0
  6. RSAT Full Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RSAT Full Screen: If I open a User I still cannot get it to full screen. In te Attribute Editor that is very annoying. Someone has a trick to fullscreen the RSAT after opening a user? submitted by /u/Lucianolopes700 [link] [comments]...
  7. RSAT

in Windows 10 Customization
    RSAT: RSAT option is not showing in Windows features turn on or off and this command is also not working in powershell "Get-WindowsCapability -name RSAT* -online Select-Object -Property name,displayname,state ft " [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 2004 RSAT Setup Problem

Windows 10 2004 RSAT Setup Problem: Hi, I couldn't install RSAT for Windows 10 2004 version. Does anyone have information ? 155046
  9. RSAT

RSAT: Upgraded OS from Windows 10 1803 to 1903. Lost utility RSAT, can't find it in "Windows features" neither. How do I get the utility back? Thanks, Jen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rsat/3d46b8f2-7372-4618-bb46-444fc9df7001
  10. RSAT INSTALLATION PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10

RSAT INSTALLATION PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10: Rsat is not installing on my windows 10 home. I have windows 7 home and updated to windows 10 home. I trying to install Remote Server Administrator Tool in windows 10 home but ii always showing " This update is not applicable for your system". I tried all version of RSAT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rsat linux

2. rsat with linux microsoft