Windows 10: RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10

Discus and support RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]After you download and install the RSAT (Remote Server Administration Tool) client by double-clicking the package, you might notice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 11, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10

RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10 AT-missing-DNS-server-tool-in-Windows-10_Open-temp-directory-in-Command-Promt-admin-mode-100x100.png
    RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10 SAT-missing-DNS-server-tool-in-Windows-10_Open-temp-directory-in-Command-Promt-admin-mode-150x93.png After you download and install the RSAT (Remote Server Administration Tool) client by double-clicking the package, you might notice the DNS server tools are missing. In this post, we will provide alternative steps to install the RSATClient so that all [...]

This post RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Strahan Win User

I can't find DNS in the RSAT

Hi. I installed the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10. I went to appwiz.cpl and to Windows features, scrolled down to the RSAT section and everything is checkmarked. However, when I open the administrative tools control panel I do not see any DNS management option. I ran MMC and went to add a snap-in and DNS isn't there either.

Is there something special I have to do to be able to use DNS management? In Windows 7 admin tools it was simple, DNS was in administrative tools. I wasn't sure if something was wrong with my installation or if Win 10 has us do it another way.

Strahan, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10

Source: Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 | Ask Premier Field Engineering (PFE) Platforms

Brink, Jan 11, 2020
  4. MP Denon Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise - 1709 RSAT

Hello,

I'm running a fresh install of Windows 10 Enterprise x64 1709 OS build 16299.125 and trying to get the RSAT tools working. I've installed the 1709x64 version of RSAT but when I go into Windows Features the Remote administration options are missing. This
    is happening on multiple machines in my work environment, I can't seem to find much info online about it except a few suggestions to install the 2016 server RSAT tools which didn't work. I already have the US Language pack which was another suggested fix.
    Any ideas?

MP Denon, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

1. RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - RSAT missing DNS

2. RSAT tools for WindowsServer2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT tools for WindowsServer2019: How to install RSAT or AD UC Console on WS 2019, without adding Roles and features? For windows 10 it is not a problem, we can download from microsoft, but is is not exist for WS2019. I know I can do that with new roles and features, but I cant do dhat on this existing...
  3. RSAT tools for WindowsServer2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RSAT tools for WindowsServer2019: How to install RSAT or AD UC Console on WS 2019, without adding Roles and features? For windows 10 it is not a problem, we can download from microsoft, but is is not exist for WS2019. I know I can do that with new roles and features, but I cant do dhat on this existing...
  4. DNS Servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS Servers: i cannot connect to the internet even though my laptop tells me i am connected when i try anything it keeps telling me DNS servers not working/connecting. i have tryed hard wire connection still nothing.im on a windows 11 but microsoft updated windows 10 2 days ago and...
  5. RSAT Tools Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT Tools Installation Error: Good day I have recently upgraded my computer windows 10 pro to Version 20H2 Installed on ‎13/‎3/‎2021 OS build 19042.928 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 I noticed that my previously installed RSAT tools are no longer available. Sighting this, I...
  6. DNS server

in Windows 10 Customization
    DNS server: I have internet and can get into everything except Facebook. It keeps coming up with a DNS server problem. Everyone in the building can get on, but me. I have tried everything the internet said to do, to no avail....
  7. RSAT Tools missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT Tools missing: I upgraded my Windows 10 1903 to 1909 and my RSAT tools are no longer installed. I tried going to Windows features and the option for Role Administrator Tools is missing. I looked for a download for the RSAT tools online and it the most current version is 1809. Any help...
  8. RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update: After reading on the RSAT information page that all of the RSAT features that once needed to be installed manually are now considered "Features on Demand," I followed the instructions to add my missing utilities... or at least I tried... There is no FoD for RSAT AD Users &...
  9. RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update: After reading on the RSAT information page that all of the RSAT features that once needed to be installed manually are now considered "Features on Demand," I followed the instructions to add my missing utilities... or at least I tried... There is no FoD for RSAT AD Users &...
  10. I can't find DNS in the RSAT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find DNS in the RSAT: Hi. I installed the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10. I went to appwiz.cpl and to Windows features, scrolled down to the RSAT section and everything is checkmarked. However, when I open the administrative tools control panel I do not see any DNS management...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rsat dns missing

2. Rsat tools 1909

3. windows 10 RSAT mssing dns