Windows 10: RSAT Tools Installation Error

Discus and support RSAT Tools Installation Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day I have recently upgraded my computer windows 10 pro to Version 20H2 Installed on ‎13/‎3/‎2021 OS build 19042.928 Experience Windows Feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aly Zain, May 15, 2021.

1. Aly Zain Win User

RSAT Tools Installation Error

Good day I have recently upgraded my computer windows 10 pro to Version 20H2 Installed on ‎13/‎3/‎2021 OS build 19042.928 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 I noticed that my previously installed RSAT tools are no longer available. Sighting this, I attempted to reinstall it. At that point, I received the error message Windows Standalone Installer "Installer encountered an error:0x8024001d". I've tried every solution but it doesn't work

:)

Aly Zain, May 15, 2021
  2. JonBland Win User

RSAT Tools missing

Hi Darwin

My name is Jon and I am an independent technical adviser. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues and I would really like to help you find a resolution.

Starting with Windows 10 October 2018 Update, RSAT is included as a set of "Features on Demand" right from Windows 10. Do not download an RSAT package from the Microsoft Download Center. Instead, just go to "Manage optional features" in Settings and click "Add
    a feature" to see the list of available RSAT tools. Select and install the specific RSAT tools you need. To see installation progress, click the Back button to view status on the "Manage optional features" page.

Hope this helps.

JonBland, May 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro RSAT Tools not showing when downloaded

Hey,

I am running Windows 10 Pro (Clean Install)

I have downloaded the RSAT Tools (x64) from Microsoft but in Windows "Turn Features on and off" RSAT doesnt appear to be listed there.

Also on my installed updates it doesnt show as being installed.

I read about having my language to English US which i have set. I still cannot get this to work.

I have activated my Windows 10 Pro license and need to use AD tools for my work.

Any Suggestions?

ConnorKeyes, May 15, 2021
  4. lx07 Win User

How to install RSAT for W10

Language?

https://devops.profitbricks.com/tuto...on-windows-10/

Thema:

1. RSAT Tools Installation Error - Similar Threads - RSAT Tools Installation

2. RSAT tools not installing on windows 11. Error code = 0x800f0955

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT tools not installing on windows 11. Error code = 0x800f0955: For some reason some of my Active directory rsat tools have uninstalled. When i try to install it again via the " optional Features" page i get a " couldn't install " error. When i try to install via powershell i get an " Add-WindowsCapability failed. Error code = 0x800f0955"...
  3. RSAT tools not installing on windows 11. Error code = 0x800f0955

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RSAT tools not installing on windows 11. Error code = 0x800f0955: For some reason some of my Active directory rsat tools have uninstalled. When i try to install it again via the " optional Features" page i get a " couldn't install " error. When i try to install via powershell i get an " Add-WindowsCapability failed. Error code = 0x800f0955"...
  4. RSAT tools for WindowsServer2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT tools for WindowsServer2019: How to install RSAT or AD UC Console on WS 2019, without adding Roles and features? For windows 10 it is not a problem, we can download from microsoft, but is is not exist for WS2019. I know I can do that with new roles and features, but I cant do dhat on this existing...
  5. RSAT tools for WindowsServer2019

RSAT tools for WindowsServer2019: How to install RSAT or AD UC Console on WS 2019, without adding Roles and features? For windows 10 it is not a problem, we can download from microsoft, but is is not exist for WS2019. I know I can do that with new roles and features, but I cant do dhat on this existing...
  6. RSAT tools - netdom can`t install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT tools - netdom can`t install.: Hi,I want to install netdom on my Windows 10 Pro 21H2. First Install RSAT Tools from Microsoft web but nothing appear in administrative apps. Then I tried add it from windows functions but with same results: Netdom not recognized cmlet... Any advise how install it ? Download...
  7. RSAT tools - netdom can`t install.

RSAT tools - netdom can`t install.: Hi,I want to install netdom on my Windows 10 Pro 21H2. First Install RSAT Tools from Microsoft web but nothing appear in administrative apps. Then I tried add it from windows functions but with same results: Netdom not recognized cmlet... Any advise how install it ? Download...
  8. RSAT tools - netdom can`t install.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Is there an alternate way to install RSAT tools?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an alternate way to install RSAT tools?: Here is the situation we have devices on 20h2 that need AD tools. Microsoft no longer offers a package for installing said tools. You have to do the add a feature thing or use dism to do it from the command line. The problem is the devices point to a misconfigured WSUS server...
  10. RSAT Tools missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT Tools missing: I upgraded my Windows 10 1903 to 1909 and my RSAT tools are no longer installed. I tried going to Windows features and the option for Role Administrator Tools is missing. I looked for a download for the RSAT tools online and it the most current version is 1809. Any help...