Windows 10: RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update

Discus and support RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After reading on the RSAT information page that all of the RSAT features that once needed to be installed manually are now considered "Features on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chase-, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Chase- Win User

RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update

After reading on the RSAT information page that all of the RSAT features that once needed to be installed manually are now considered "Features on Demand," I followed the instructions to add my missing utilities... or at least I tried... There is no FoD for RSAT AD Users & Computers.

Surely there is a way to get this, and other, missing feature(s) back in a fairly expedient way?

:)

Chase-, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Chase- Win User

After reading on the RSAT information page that all of the RSAT features that once needed to be installed manually are now considered "Features on Demand," I followed the instructions to add my missing utilities... or at least I tried... There is no FoD
    for RSAT AD Users & Computers.

Surely there is a way to get this, and other, missing feature(s) back in a fairly expedient way?

Chase-, Oct 8, 2018
  3. RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update

ebrahim Mmokdad, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Chase- Win User

Thank you for the ideas Robert.

Unfortunately, the RSAT tools that I use throughout the day didn't appear in the OptionalFeatures.exe or the available DISM features to enable.

I did, however, take a step backwards - downloaded and installed RSAT_WS2016 - and now all of my features are back.

Chase-, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - RSAT Tools Missing

2. RSAT Tools missing after 1909 update & not in FODs or "Add a Feature"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT Tools missing after 1909 update & not in FODs or "Add a Feature": On 2 machines this month, one imaged to the latest 1909 & one updated to the latest 1909, RSAT Tools were missing after a subsequent 1909 update more than a week later & is not showing up in FODs or "Add a Feature." I could understand this if the method of update was the same...
  3. RSAT Tools missing

RSAT Tools missing: I upgraded my Windows 10 1903 to 1909 and my RSAT tools are no longer installed. I tried going to Windows features and the option for Role Administrator Tools is missing. I looked for a download for the RSAT tools online and it the most current version is 1809. Any help...
  4. RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    RSAT missing DNS server tool in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]After you download and install the RSAT (Remote Server Administration Tool) client by double-clicking the package, you might notice the DNS server tools are missing. In this post, we will provide alternative steps to install the RSATClient so that all [...]...
  5. windows 10 october 2018 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october 2018 update: to the mother **** of Windows. I have two computer down because your stupid update and no solution out available when google it or coming to negligent support **** page. since november I am without computers thanks to the mother **** and the Smart idiots of Microsoft. you...
  6. Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Windows 10 October 2018 Update was installed - cannot now open "settings" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-2018-update/f6308891-f012-4f0d-a3d8-a3e5009feda3
  7. Windows 10 October 2018 update.

Windows 10 October 2018 update.: I am eagerly waiting for the new windows update, I checked windows update and also clicked on "check for updates" button, but there were no new updates, a news had came that Microsoft released that update on 9th October, but its already 19, Is my device ineligible? How do I...
  8. windows 10 october update 2018

windows 10 october update 2018: hi joydeep sir what bug fixes included in this update for windows 10 october 1809 and aslo what features included. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-october-update-2018/9b39add1-fba9-40d1-8693-31aaf4cc4c1b
  9. RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update: After reading on the RSAT information page that all of the RSAT features that once needed to be installed manually are now considered "Features on Demand," I followed the instructions to add my missing utilities... or at least I tried... There is no FoD for RSAT AD Users &...
  10. Missing Unicode Star after update to 2018 October

Missing Unicode Star after update to 2018 October: Hi, I've just updated to Windows 10 October 2018 Update. I noticed that one of my applications which uses the Unicode U+2606 White Star (☆) no longer displays the symbol. After some investigation, it appears that while applications like Edge, Chrome, Telegram, etc display...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rsat tools missing after october 2018 update

2. RSAT tools on Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later missing