Windows 10: RSOD playing Dishonored 2

Discus and support RSOD playing Dishonored 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bugcheck was memory_management, with fltmgr.sys as the cause according to Bluescreenview. 110611 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by apocalypseon, May 19, 2018.

1. RSOD playing Dishonored 2

Bugcheck was memory_management, with fltmgr.sys as the cause according to Bluescreenview.

:)

apocalypseon, May 19, 2018
  2. Eli236 Win User

Can't change language after playing games

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 and since I upgraded I have problems after I finish playing games.

On my PC I am using 2 languages, English and Hebrew (main) and after I am playing video games it's getting stuck on Hebrew.

Games like:

Dishonored

Deus Ex Human Revuloution

After I finish playing this games and close them I can't change the language, it's just stuck, only way I can change it to English is via Caps Lock. Alt + Shift not working and not chaning it, and I also don't see the language select in the bottom toolbar.
    So every time I need to restart my PC to solve it, but there must be other way.

Eli236, May 20, 2018
  3. I am unable to determine my problem. BSoD and RSoD every 1 to 20 minutes.

For people who do not want to read the dumps, here's a easier read:

I built this computer.

MB: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0

CPU: AMD FX-9590

RAM: Corsair Vengance 8GB DDR3-1866 (x2)

Video Card: XFX AMD Radeon R7 260X

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 1000 P2

I built it a year ago and I had windows 8.1 Pro on it with the same PFN_List_Corrupt and Memory_Management BSoDs. I also get blank RSoDs. It is a gaming computer. I ran tests on it like Memtest x86 and CPU Tester. Everything is showing good signs. My RAM
    is perfectly fine.

Above are 2 extremely recent crash dumps. I crash very frequently.

Please help.

JinxTheNeko, May 20, 2018
Thema:

RSOD playing Dishonored 2

1. RSOD playing Dishonored 2 - Similar Threads - RSOD playing Dishonored

2. BSOD When playing Overwatch 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When playing Overwatch 2: Hi there,I've been getting the BSOD with the label DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Overwatch 2 frequently. I've searched it and some say it's a driver issue but I'm not sure.Here are the files:Dump FilesmsinfoThanks so much!...
  3. Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements: For some reason, Dishonored Definitive Edition on the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 has no achievements. Dishonored 2 does, but not the first game? Why is this?...
  4. Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.: Like the title says. I have the source is YouTube on chrome and output set as my wireless headphones but it won’t play music. However If I select my laptop speaker it will play. It was working fine up to a few days ago. Windows 10 b1909 submitted by /u/TheCalamity305...
  5. I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.: Hello guys,until one week ago these games worked perfectly but I tryied to play them now And they don't launch,they are going 25% cpu ussage and just freeze,please tell a solution Didn't found any solution on youtube,thanks....
  6. CompactGUI only compresses Dishonored 2 down to 40gb, not 20gb?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CompactGUI only compresses Dishonored 2 down to 40gb, not 20gb?: When looking at the results of compressing games online with CompactGUI, I saw that Dishonored 2 can apparently be compressed down to 20gb from 42gb (about 50% compression). But when I try to compress it down, it only compresses down to 40 GB. Is there something I'm missing?...
  7. BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2: I recently bought a Powerspec G710. It was used and I performed a clean install. I've been getting several BSOD this week and they are usually different. I performed a second clean install but I keep getting BSOD. DESKTOP-O670QKJ-Wed_06_13_2018_202119_06.zip Some of the...
  8. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dishonored 2 benchmarks: Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it. Quality settings [img]...
  9. BSOD / RSOD when playing games.. (overwatch)

BSOD / RSOD when playing games.. (overwatch): Im sometimes getting a completly red screen while im playing overwatch, this happens randomly. I used to have windows 7, and I'd get bsod, so I upgraded to win 10, and now im still getting it.. *Sad Some times I can play a day or to without it happening, and other times It...
  10. BSOD playing dota 2

BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...