Windows 10: RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True

Discus and support RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; RSS Capable in Get-SmbServerNetworkInterface result could be True or False for both my 1GbE and 10GbE network adapter each time I reboot my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZhenHongXu, May 8, 2020.

1. RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True

RSS Capable in Get-SmbServerNetworkInterface result could be True or False for both my 1GbE and 10GbE network adapter each time I reboot my computer.

When use 1GbE network, it will make no difference, share folder copy speed could reach up to 112MB/s. But when it comes to 10GbE network, there is huge speed difference, when Get-SmbServerNetworkInterface shows RSS Capable True, the samba copy speed could up to 1 GB/s, but when the result shows RSS Capable False, the copy speed was limited to about 300MB/s.

Because when the result shows False, both of my network adapter's RSS Capable shows False, so I don't think it's adapter relevant.

Besides Get-SmbServerNetworkInterface result, both "netsh int tcp show global" and Get-NetAdapterRss shows the RSS already Enabled.

FYI:

my network adapter's models are: Aquantia AQC111C 5GbE connection and Mellanox ConnectX-3 Pro Ethernet Adapter

my windows 10 version build is 1909

all bios, firmware, driver are up to date

Any help was appreciated!

:)

ZhenHongXu, May 8, 2020

2. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, May 8, 2020
  3. yecril Win User
    Phantom RSS option in Windows

When I type RSS in Windows Finder or whatever it is called, Windows shows me the following option as the best match:

• Tell if an RSS feed is available on website
    When I open the suggestion, I get the window Internet Properties, Content. There is no such option there.

What is going on?

yecril, May 8, 2020
  4. Clement Win User

RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True

RSS Thread?

Couldn't find it on my own, could be my problem, but is there an RSS thread for this forum?

Could be something to look into if it doesn't exist.

PHP to RSS seems simple in concept and would help the mods greatly.

I was going to try to put a RSS list in my firefoxy *Big Grin RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True :D

Clement, May 8, 2020
Thema:

RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True

1. RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True - Similar Threads - RSS Receive Side

2. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  3. True Or False

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    True Or False: Hi Folks, from my short experience using Windows 10, it looks to me that my PC is changing my settings after a restart. Example one, everytime I get rid of the shadows under the desktop icons, they reappear when I restart my laptop. There are other items but will try this one...
  4. Why does "Show windows side by side" sometimes display windows in a grid, and NOT side by...

Why does "Show windows side by side" sometimes display windows in a grid, and NOT side by...: When I have a few windows open and I right click the task bar and select "Show windows side by side" like this: [ATTACH] The screenshot below is not the result I expect, but it's what often happens: [ATTACH] It doesn't happen all of the time. Sometimes the windows...
  5. Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites sometimes load and sometimes not: I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes load, sometimes do not...
  6. Websites sometimes load sometimes do not

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Websites sometimes load sometimes do not: I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro (Version 1909, OS build 18363.836) on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes...
  7. Fast startup sometime on sometime off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup sometime on sometime off: I have activated the Fast startup option on my PC, but sometimes my PC boots normally, sometimes it boots fast. I noticed when the shutdown sometimes the screen turns off first before the machine is completely off (like if fast startup is turned on) and sometimes it also dies...
  8. True or false information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    True or false information: why would I get an email from Microsoft asking me to reset my password. How do I know if it's a scam or not, as I get dodgy phone calls from unknown numbers telling me I have a problem....
  9. custom scaling level not initializing sometimes

custom scaling level not initializing sometimes: I'm running a 4K display at 3840x2160 so I've set my custom scaling level to 150%. Once in a while when I wake the system up and unlock my session the icons are shrunk (probably down to 100%). If I log out and log in again I'm back to normal. I notice the settings dialog...
  10. Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?: I have this old-ish Midi interface. The last driver was a windows 8 driver. So, I restart in unsigned driver mode and browse manually to the driver. I made alterations in the .INF file so Win10 would be happier. Win10 loads it up but complains. So a bit sad I do a normal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rss capable