Windows 10: RSt3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll

Discus and support RSt3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I fix this error. It will not let me open raze synapse. [ATTACH] See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tate Tech, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Tate Tech Win User

RSt3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll

How do I fix this error. It will not let me open raze synapse.

RSt3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll 92b4e7c9-ed9e-4245-8256-1d276736efbf?upload=true.png

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
    File name: 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll'
    at Synapse3.UserInteractive.ApplicationStreamsEventHandler..ctorIAccountsClient accountEvent, IApplicationStreamsEvent appStreamsEvent
    at Synapse3.UserInteractive.HiddenForm.<HiddenForm_Load>d__19.MoveNext
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0Object state

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4121.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Razer Synapse Service Process
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20x86/Razer/Synapse3/UserProcess/Razer%20Synapse%20Service%20Process.exe
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Deployment
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
    PresentationFramework
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4121.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
    WindowsBase
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
    PresentationCore
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
    System.Xaml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
    Common.DeviceCallbacks
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20x86/Razer/Synapse3/UserProcess/Common.DeviceCallbacks.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer machine.config must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

Tate Tech, Mar 17, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Mar 17, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

RSt3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. RSt3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll - Similar Threads - RSt3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper dll

2. MFC100.dll error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MFC100.dll error: Hello community, i have recently installed an app callled altacast. when i launch it i get an error that looks like this[ATTACH] i found this website that i could get the MFC100.dll file off of...
  3. No sound device installed-VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound device installed-VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.: After Windows 10 opens, this is the display ."The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." The sound device is now missing. What will I do to solve the problem?...
  4. AppLocker Allowed Executable Runs Denied DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AppLocker Allowed Executable Runs Denied DLL: I am testing AppLocker's functionality to assess suitability for protecting a windows application from tampering. My goal is to test the robustness of its rules in the face of DLL hijacking. As a test I have a simple executable compiled from C# that displays a window and...
  5. Missing VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll Files: Factory reset my computer as it was running very slowly and it removed all of my files in the process. I have already removed and re-installed the Visual C++ redistributable several times and restarted/updated my computer a few times as well and nothing has done the trick....
  6. Trouble with missing .dll files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with missing .dll files.: So I am trying to install some new software on a computer I just recieved from my brother, and it won’t install due to two missing .dll files. I didn’t care about any of the files on there so first thing I did was restore the whole system. Then I tried downloading the...
  7. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found: I'm trying to get my PC up and running and have tried everything I have been able to find to get the issue corrected. However, I continue to get the popup when I attempt to download one of my games that both MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are not found. I have downloaded...
  8. the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. reinstalling the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. reinstalling the...: just got my laptop back from a repair, they deleted important files that i had asked them not to, they left my sims 4 game but not the origin software that uploads it. They had left my game mods but not the 7-zip softeare that tskes to upload it. My computer has a double pop...
  9. Dhcpcvs6.dll error

Dhcpcvs6.dll error: Hi, A while back my Windows 10 laptop started coming up with this dll error which has rendered my laptop useless. I’ve since attempted a number of methods to try and regain use of my laptop with no success. Any attempt to do a system restore to a previous point or a...
  10. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found: Hi, My hard dive was not being found so I got a new hard drive and now my system is stating I have no MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found, Im not great with computers. can you help?...