Windows 10: Rsync for Windows 10

Discus and support Rsync for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I store my photos and some other files in one hard disk. I would like to use another hard disk as backup. Does Microsoft have an equivalent to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by liwhite, Nov 30, 2018.

1. liwhite Win User

Rsync for Windows 10

Hello,

I store my photos and some other files in one hard disk. I would like to use another hard disk as backup. Does Microsoft have an equivalent to Rsync for Windows 10?

Thanks

:)

liwhite, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Rsync on Windows

Please recommend some ways to use Rsync on Win10 computer. I try to use this tool to copy file from a remote Linux server.

AlexCarlton2, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Rsync for Windows 10

Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Rsync for Windows 10

1. Rsync for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Rsync

2. WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS: Hi, I have a 2.5 GBit network, and my NAS is based on Debian linux and pushing and pulling files over Samba achieves the full 2.5 Gbps, without any compromise.I have setup an rsync script in WSL to sync some files to the same NAS for backup purposes, but the interesting thing...
  3. WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS: Hi, I have a 2.5 GBit network, and my NAS is based on Debian linux and pushing and pulling files over Samba achieves the full 2.5 Gbps, without any compromise.I have setup an rsync script in WSL to sync some files to the same NAS for backup purposes, but the interesting thing...
  4. WSL - speed of rsync is limited to exactly 1.0 GBPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Resume monitoring remote rsync session over ssh?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resume monitoring remote rsync session over ssh?: I used command prompt to start a local rsync session on my NAS over ssh and included the --info=progress2 and --status options in the command so I can monitor it's progress. If I let my PC sleep, will it terminate the ssh session, and if so, is there a way to resume it and...
  6. Rsync hanging

Rsync hanging: Rsync has been successfully run for quite a few years on a Debian system. The home directory has been regularly transferred to a FAT32 USB drive. Recently, rsync has been hanging. Rsync just hangs at a particular small file that it gets to and doesn't move on - no error...
  7. Rsync hanging

Rsync hanging: Rsync has been successfully run for quite a few years on a Debian system. The home directory has been regularly transferred to a FAT32 USB drive. Recently, rsync has been hanging. Rsync just hangs at a particular small file that it gets to and doesn't move on - no error...
  8. whats the windows equivalent of rsync via cron? (sync c:/users to second drive)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats the windows equivalent of rsync via cron? (sync c:/users to second drive): I want to set up family pc so when it breaks I can just deploy an image and have it up and runnning again After investigating mounting c:\users on another drive in the same way as /home in fstab, I decided not to take that route as it looks like windows is not designed to...
  9. Rsync for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rsync for Windows 10: I store my photos and some other files in one hard disk. I would like to use another hard disk as backup. Does Microsoft have an equivalent to Rsync for Windows 10? I really don't want to use OneDrive or any other cloud storage. If it's possible I'd prefer not using Windows...
  10. WSL - Rsync from Synology NAS to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WSL - Rsync from Synology NAS to Windows 10: Hello, I have installed WSL and Ubuntu on my Windows 10 computer. It works like a champ. I can ssh into my Synology NAS and rsync works. I understand how to set the permissions in the rsync command so that they are correct on the NAS but when I have to sync a NAS folder...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rsync windows 10

2. rsync for windows 10

3. install rsync on windows 10

4. rsync in windows 10,
  5. rsync for windows,
  6. rsync for windows10,
  7. rsyncbackup windows 10,
  8. sync windows 10 backup with syncserver on lan,
  9. windows 10 backup rsync,
  10. windows rsync 10,
  11. rsync style copy for windows,