Windows 10: RTC Issue

Discus and support RTC Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently resolved a problem with various SW not performing correctly, i.e. Outlook client not communicating with the server. I narrowed it down to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dr. VinnyGoombatz, Jul 12, 2020.

1. RTC Issue

I recently resolved a problem with various SW not performing correctly, i.e. Outlook client not communicating with the server. I narrowed it down to an RCT problem. I've also noticed that the problem occurs when the system comes out of overnight sleep or Hibernate. It has occurred after a cold start but not always. Please advise.

:)

Dr. VinnyGoombatz, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 12, 2020
  4. RTC Issue

Can Windows settings prevent Power On by RTC Alarm from working?

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Fast Startup places the system into Hybrid" S4,

I would suggest you to try making a windows scheduled task to wake the system up instead.

Or follow the steps below.

• Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
    • Use the arrow keys to navigate to Power Management Setup and press the ENTER key.
    • Navigate to Deep Power Off Mode and press ENTER to set it to
      Disabled.
    • Navigate to Power On by RTC Alarm and press ENTER to set it to
      Enabled. Set the interval of the alarm and the time when you want the computer to start up.
    • Press the F10 key to save changes and restart the system.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

RTC Issue

1. RTC Issue - Similar Threads - RTC Issue

2. RTC Wake Up Function is missing on X390 BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTC Wake Up Function is missing on X390 BIOS: Hi community,I would like to schedule my laptop to turn on automatically. However, I am uable to find the Power-On feature in the BIOS option menu o my Lenovo X390 laptop.Check it's on UEFI mode.What should I do?Thanks a lot....
  3. RTC Wake Up Function is missing on X390 BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RTC Wake Up Function is missing on X390 BIOS: Hi community,I would like to schedule my laptop to turn on automatically. However, I am uable to find the Power-On feature in the BIOS option menu o my Lenovo X390 laptop.Check it's on UEFI mode.What should I do?Thanks a lot....
  4. RTC Wake Up Function is missing on X390 BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NAV 2017 RTC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAV 2017 RTC: Hi All,I have installed NAV 2017 in my system but RTC is not working. Getting the below error in event viewer. I have tried with below URL scenarios but couldn't. https://www.fenwick.com.au/blog/2022/04/11/unable-to-open-rtc-client-when-using-dynamics-nav/Can you please...
  6. NAV 2017 RTC

NAV 2017 RTC: Hi All,I have installed NAV 2017 in my system but RTC is not working. Getting the below error in event viewer. I have tried with below URL scenarios but couldn't. https://www.fenwick.com.au/blog/2022/04/11/unable-to-open-rtc-client-when-using-dynamics-nav/Can you please...
  7. NAV 2017 RTC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.: Hi, Please suggest what is the reason behind the problem that am facing. Problem statement: My desktop did not update RTC time when i turned on my PC after 2+ months, then it has started rebooting itself for 3 times and RTC time is updated this time. please help me finding...
  9. RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.: Hi, Please suggest what is the reason behind the problem that am facing. Problem statement: My desktop did not update RTC time when i turned on my PC after 2+ months, then it has started rebooting itself for 3 times and RTC time is updated this time. please help me finding...
  10. RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

in Windows 10 Customization