Windows 10: RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

Discus and support RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Please suggest what is the reason behind the problem that am facing. Problem statement: My desktop did not update RTC time when i turned on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kake Sheresha, Dec 2, 2022.

1. RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

Hi, Please suggest what is the reason behind the problem that am facing. Problem statement: My desktop did not update RTC time when i turned on my PC after 2+ months, then it has started rebooting itself for 3 times and RTC time is updated this time. please help me finding the reason behind this. Is it due to RTC cell issue or the BIOS issue.

:)

kake Sheresha, Dec 2, 2022
  2. deving Win User

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Dec 2, 2022
  3. CindySYV Win User
    Rtc Video PnP Listner app ???

My computer wanted to update and wanted to reboot, then I had a message saying Rtc Video PnP Listner app was running so it needed me to close the program. I do not find this program in my computer to uninstall it, is this associated with windows 10? I have
    read online that its malware or something bad. I have searched my system and checked apps its not listed anywhere. What do I do?

Moved from Virus & Malware

CindySYV, Dec 2, 2022
  4. RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

Can Windows settings prevent Power On by RTC Alarm from working?

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Fast Startup places the system into Hybrid" S4,

I would suggest you to try making a windows scheduled task to wake the system up instead.

Or follow the steps below.

• Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
    • Use the arrow keys to navigate to Power Management Setup and press the ENTER key.
    • Navigate to Deep Power Off Mode and press ENTER to set it to
      Disabled.
    • Navigate to Power On by RTC Alarm and press ENTER to set it to
      Enabled. Set the interval of the alarm and the time when you want the computer to start up.
    • Press the F10 key to save changes and restart the system.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

1. RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile. - Similar Threads - RTC update issue

2. NAV 2017 RTC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAV 2017 RTC: Hi All,I have installed NAV 2017 in my system but RTC is not working. Getting the below error in event viewer. I have tried with below URL scenarios but couldn't. https://www.fenwick.com.au/blog/2022/04/11/unable-to-open-rtc-client-when-using-dynamics-nav/Can you please...
  3. why RTC time stopped updating when motherboard turned on over period of time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why RTC time stopped updating when motherboard turned on over period of time?: Hi,Please help me to understand this issue that is happening to me.I have turned on my motherboard after 2+ months, i found that RTC time and date is not getting updated immediately when i first powered on.Note: Again when i turned on my different Motherboard Different...
  4. why RTC time stopped updating when motherboard turned on over period of time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why RTC time stopped updating when motherboard turned on over period of time?: Hi,Please help me to understand this issue that is happening to me.I have turned on my motherboard after 2+ months, i found that RTC time and date is not getting updated immediately when i first powered on.Note: Again when i turned on my different Motherboard Different...
  5. why RTC time stopped updating when motherboard turned on over period of time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.: Hi, Please suggest what is the reason behind the problem that am facing. Problem statement: My desktop did not update RTC time when i turned on my PC after 2+ months, then it has started rebooting itself for 3 times and RTC time is updated this time. please help me finding...
  7. RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.

in Windows 10 Customization
    RTC time not update issue and system rebooting meanwhile.: Hi, Please suggest what is the reason behind the problem that am facing. Problem statement: My desktop did not update RTC time when i turned on my PC after 2+ months, then it has started rebooting itself for 3 times and RTC time is updated this time. please help me finding...
  8. SYSTEM REBOOTED ON BUGCHECK ISSUE FREQUENTLY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SYSTEM REBOOTED ON BUGCHECK ISSUE FREQUENTLY: Sir, my system reboots frequently even not in use , and event viewer shows it happens on a bugcheckthe error shown in last time is,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa10c11972460, 0xfffff80354f571e4, 0xffffffffc000009a,...
  9. RTC Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RTC Issue: I recently resolved a problem with various SW not performing correctly, i.e. Outlook client not communicating with the server. I narrowed it down to an RCT problem. I've also noticed that the problem occurs when the system comes out of overnight sleep or Hibernate. It has...
  10. RTC Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RTC Warning: Hello - I recently ran a hardware diagnostics and came up with a Real Time Clock Warning for the motherboard. I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1470 with Windows 10. While the laptop was under warranty, I had problems with the screen flickering madly. Lenovo remotely accessed the...