Windows 10: RTC Warning

Discus and support RTC Warning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello - I recently ran a hardware diagnostics and came up with a Real Time Clock Warning for the motherboard. I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1470 with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NC21, Jul 8, 2019.

1. NC21 Win User

RTC Warning

Hello - I recently ran a hardware diagnostics and came up with a Real Time Clock Warning for the motherboard. I have a Lenovo Flex 5 1470 with Windows 10. While the laptop was under warranty, I had problems with the screen flickering madly. Lenovo remotely accessed the system and fixed it for me. Now just several months out of warranty, the issue has returned and even though they have previously documented this issue, Lenovo will not stand behind their product. I was told it sounded like a detective hardware issue and may be a cable issue with the motherboard that needs to be replaced. This doesn't sound like anything related to the clock warning but I just wondered if it might be in some way, shape or form be connected? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

NC21, Jul 8, 2019

2. Can Windows settings prevent Power On by RTC Alarm from working?

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Fast Startup places the system into Hybrid" S4,

I would suggest you to try making a windows scheduled task to wake the system up instead.

Or follow the steps below.

• Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS.
    • Use the arrow keys to navigate to Power Management Setup and press the ENTER key.
    • Navigate to Deep Power Off Mode and press ENTER to set it to
      Disabled.
    • Navigate to Power On by RTC Alarm and press ENTER to set it to
      Enabled. Set the interval of the alarm and the time when you want the computer to start up.
    • Press the F10 key to save changes and restart the system.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 8, 2019
  3. CindySYV Win User
    Rtc Video PnP Listner app ???

My computer wanted to update and wanted to reboot, then I had a message saying Rtc Video PnP Listner app was running so it needed me to close the program. I do not find this program in my computer to uninstall it, is this associated with windows 10? I have
    read online that its malware or something bad. I have searched my system and checked apps its not listed anywhere. What do I do?

Moved from Virus & Malware

CindySYV, Jul 8, 2019
  4. alix---01 Win User

RTC Warning

internal RTC battery

This message is for NOKIA -It will probably be deleted...anyway, who cares?!!

To Nokia Mobile Phones- the internal RTC battery on new models is prone to leakage. Please look seriously into this matter.

alix---01, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

RTC Warning

1. RTC Warning - Similar Threads - RTC Warning

2. word/excel closing with out warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word/excel closing with out warning: Why am I getting and error message and then Word or Excel shutting down and not allowing me to save my document? Says it has to repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordexcel-closing-with-out-warning/a5486991-42d2-46e8-9da1-b01031a18672
  3. Warning Event ID 25 BTHUSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning Event ID 25 BTHUSB: I have a Bluetooth ear piece I've attempted to update the firmware for multiple times. Every time I've tried to, the device fails to update. There are no instruction on how to up the earpiece other than "download the updater software, run it and hit the update button". When I...
  4. Apollo Landing Programs - Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apollo Landing Programs - Warning: I decided to try out a couple of moon landing programs feeling nostalgic about the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11. I tried Eagle3D and Orbiter. These are old programs and installed old DirectX and C++ libraries / files. Something happened to screw up Reliability Monitor which...
  5. When I double click on a .jpg file to open it, I always get a warning to be careful. How...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I double click on a .jpg file to open it, I always get a warning to be careful. How...: It's a big time waster. I see someone asked this same question about Windows Vista. I have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-double-click-on-a-jpg-file-to-open-it-i/63788f4c-4d46-41bb-a3de-75b14f7045b0"
  6. Strange Device Performance & health Warning Sign

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Device Performance & health Warning Sign: Hi, my Windows Defender Security Center, Device performance & health shows a warning sign and has recommendations for my device. After I click the View health report button, it says nothing, all health reports say "No issues". Well, I feel strange. And besides that I felt...
  7. Click on the "Open Map" in photo but nothing happens and photo closes without warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Click on the "Open Map" in photo but nothing happens and photo closes without warning: Click on the "Open Map" in photo but nothing happens and photo closes without warning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-on-the-open-map-in-photo-but-nothing-happens/48e50670-2547-4a2a-88ef-06146caff67e
  8. How do I get rid or this pop-up **Microsoft Warning Alert** call +1-844-914-7111 toll free)...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid or this pop-up **Microsoft Warning Alert** call +1-844-914-7111 toll free)...: How do I get rid or this pop-up **Microsoft Warning Alert** call +1-844-914-7111 toll free) that says it has locked my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-or-this-pop-up-microsoft-warning/38499744-2d4c-4a96-b7d6-af553cc8da9e
  9. received “Windows Warning Alert” error #0x80092ee9 locked out

received “Windows Warning Alert” error #0x80092ee9 locked out: What can I do to get rid of the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-windows-warning-alert-error-0x80092ee9/0014f7f8-851f-4913-aeea-2be881d77ca9
  10. Frequent BSOD and computer turning off without warning

Frequent BSOD and computer turning off without warning: I'm including a OneDrive link to 3 minidump files (at time of posting, 2, the third is still pending sync and I'm having trouble forcing it to sync) and my system information below, but here's what I'm dealing with. I built my computer a few months ago and was plagued by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtc warning