Windows 10: RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

Discus and support RtkNGUI64.exe - System error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Altismyname1234 ., Feb 18, 2024.

1. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11.

:)

Altismyname1234 ., Feb 18, 2024

2. RtkNGUI64.exe

I've been receiving the following error messages consistently for the past week or so. I'm also unable to open several programs, including the task manager and I can't uninstall certain programs.

RtkNGUI64.exe - Bad Image

RAVBg64.exe - Bad Image

RunDLL: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 2050 J510\bin\HPStatusBl.dll

asdfasfAM., Feb 18, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    RtkNGUI64.exe

Hi asdfasfAM

You seem to have many different issues on your PC . . .

RtkNGUI64.exe and RAVBg64.exe are the Realtek Audio device driver on your PC

LogiLDA.dll is the Logitech Download Assistant

HPStatusBl.dll is the Taskbar icon app for your HP Printer driver software

Have you recently received a large Windows 10 update?

DaveM121, Feb 18, 2024
  4. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

(SOLVED) Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe

I have had problems with my apple earphones not being recognized by my Dell XPS Desktop. The only way to fix it was to restart my PC with my earphones plugged in.

SOLUTION: There is a file called RtkNGUI64.exe under C:/Program Files (x86)/ Realtek/Audio/Drivers/HDADrv/WIN64/RtkNGUI64.exe

This will create a manual audio popup.

From here go to the Advanced tab and then select Jack Information on the left column. You should be able to click the green port under "Front Panel" and it will provide a pop-up "Which device did you plug in" which is what should normally popup when you plug in your device.

Hope this fixes your issue whoever finds this. The dell team always tries to make you run a troubleshoot which does absolutely nothing.... ever, never has.

Thanks,

CashMoney

CashMoney69, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

1. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error - Similar Threads - RtkNGUI64 exe System

2. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  3. SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe: I have had problems with my apple earphones not being recognized by my Dell XPS Desktop. The only way to fix it was to restart my PC with my earphones plugged in.SOLUTION: There is a file called RtkNGUI64.exe under C:/Program Files x86/...
  4. SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe: I have had problems with my apple earphones not being recognized by my Dell XPS Desktop. The only way to fix it was to restart my PC with my earphones plugged in.SOLUTION: There is a file called RtkNGUI64.exe under C:/Program Files x86/...
  5. SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Rtkngui64.exe not opening (realtek driver)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rtkngui64.exe not opening (realtek driver): I'm using version R2.82 and have re-installed my driver twice. Any one know why its not opening? submitted by /u/Cactus_Smile [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbp882/rtkngui64exe_not_opening_realtek_driver/
  7. rundll32.exe - System Error

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe - System Error: Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop...
  8. RtkNGUI64.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RtkNGUI64.exe: I've been receiving the following error messages consistently for the past week or so. I'm also unable to open several programs, including the task manager and I can't uninstall certain programs. RtkNGUI64.exe - Bad Image RAVBg64.exe - Bad Image RunDLL: There was a...
  9. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  10. System Transparency Exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Transparency Exe: Hi there, I have a huge problem. I have my 50 inch Tv hooked up to my Pc as an extended monitor. I also run "systemtransparency.exe" on my computer. But know after using it to make my windows explorer transparent it has left the image of my desktop Imprinted on my...