Windows 10: RtlS5Wake removal

Discus and support RtlS5Wake removal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I purchased an HP all in one a couple months ago. I have recently had problems with it running slow and not wanting to shut down. When I close... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VirginiaYoung1, Jul 30, 2019.

1. RtlS5Wake removal

I purchased an HP all in one a couple months ago. I have recently had problems with it running slow and not wanting to shut down. When I close everything (I think) I get a message RtlS5Wake is preventing my computer to shut down. I googled the file and it show I needed to remove it. As my computer came with McAfee (did not know this was not the best program) I upgraded my McAfee and did the scan showed nothing. My computer is continually running slower and slower, I use Adobe, Chrome, Outlook & some times word or excel. No games nothing crazy, just normal training and bookkeeping. Can I please get information on to find out what is going on with my computer or what I should do.

Thanks

Virginia

:)

VirginiaYoung1, Jul 30, 2019

2. RtlS5Wake app. Trojan Virus?

When I restart or shutdown my computer a message appears stating an app called RtlS5Wake is preventing my computer from restarting and gives me the option to cancel or restart anyway, which I always choose.

I googled RtlS5Wake and found out it is part of a product known as Realtek-WOW-Utility which is one of the apps running upon startup. Based on the Google results, it appears this is a Trojan Virus and should be removed from my computer, which BTW is running
    Windows 10.

Can someone please confirm if I should remove this app and provide instructions on how to remove it.

Thanks in advance

Michael W LaVallee, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 30, 2019
  4. RtlS5Wake removal

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

RtlS5Wake removal

1. RtlS5Wake removal - Similar Threads - RtlS5Wake removal

2. Is This file Critical And If No How Do I Remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This file Critical And If No How Do I Remove it: Today I Took A Pc File Scan And Saw That A File Took 91 GB Which I Thought Was Weird When I Tried To Go Into It It Sayed "Access Denied" But I Want To Know If This File Is Critical To The SystemFolder Path: C:/Program Files/Windows Apps/MSIXVCFile Name:...
  3. Is This file Critical And If No How Do I Remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is This file Critical And If No How Do I Remove it: Today I Took A Pc File Scan And Saw That A File Took 91 GB Which I Thought Was Weird When I Tried To Go Into It It Sayed "Access Denied" But I Want To Know If This File Is Critical To The SystemFolder Path: C:/Program Files/Windows Apps/MSIXVCFile Name:...
  4. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  5. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  6. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

7. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  8. how to remove rtlS5wake ???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to remove rtlS5wake ???: my laptop have been running extreme slow and whenever i try to shut it down it says rtlswake is not letting your pc to shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-rtls5wake/eb908862-5026-4220-a8ed-a0b90d988a39
  9. RtlS5WAKE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RtlS5WAKE: How to get rid of this program Rtls5WAKE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rtls5wake/16c087a7-b28d-4ce4-9874-e74540557a36
  10. RtlS5Wake app. Trojan Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RtlS5Wake app. Trojan Virus?: When I restart or shutdown my computer a message appears stating an app called RtlS5Wake is preventing my computer from restarting and gives me the option to cancel or restart anyway, which I always choose. I googled RtlS5Wake and found out it is part of a product known as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtls5wake

2. rtls5wake preventing shutdown

3. rtls5wake is preventing shutdown

4. REMOVE rtls5wake,
  5. rtls5wake remove free,
  6. rtls5wake windows 10,
  7. rtl55wake,
  8. rtlsswake,
  9. rtls5wake removal,
  10. rtls5wake what is it,
  11. rtis5wake,