Windows 10: RTU dongle licence on WIN 10

Discus and support RTU dongle licence on WIN 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Can a 25 pin Deskey DK12 license dongle still work on a Windows 10 Telemetry pc? The Win 10 machine has no printer parallel port connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by craigball3, Jun 20, 2019.

1. RTU dongle licence on WIN 10

Hi

Can a 25 pin Deskey DK12 license dongle still work on a Windows 10 Telemetry pc?

The Win 10 machine has no printer parallel port connection. Can a USB to 25 pin adapter work, if so can you recommend a device?

Many Thanks

CB

:)

craigball3, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 20, 2019
  3. scajjr2 Win User
    IR USB dongle for Win 10 x64

Have a HTPC in an Antec Fusion remote case. Works great with my Harmony 550 and 700 remotes. Due to some new furniture we're changing the entertainment corner console and am putting the HTPC guts into a mini-ITX box.

As the new case has no IR in in and it seems new mobo's don't have CiR connections, is there a good IR USB dongle that will let me power on/off the HTPC with a Harmony remote in Win 10 x64?

Sam

scajjr2, Jun 20, 2019
  4. RTU dongle licence on WIN 10

Bluetooth dongle for desktop not recognized in Windows 10

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for updating us. Let me help you.

As a work around, I suggest you to run the following troubleshooting steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Hardware Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices.
    Check if it helps.

And also try connecting the dongle in a different system (If possible) and check if it detecting or not.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

RTU dongle licence on WIN 10

1. RTU dongle licence on WIN 10 - Similar Threads - RTU dongle licence

2. Problem with my licence win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my licence win 10: Windows 11 is not activated after upgrade from win 10 to win 11.Today I just remove all my data and reinstalled windows 10, after that I upgrade to win 11 from official ISO.Now Windows 11 show an inactivated Windows 11. How we could solve that?Thanks...
  3. Win 10 pro licence type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 pro licence type: Does anyone know the win 10 pro licence type Brytesoft sell? Trying to explain why paying $30 for something worth ~$200 is legal in some situations but not in others. I'm assuming it's OEM but of course it doesn't say on the site. submitted by /u/applesilla [link]...
  4. win 10 oem licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 oem licence: Hello, I am using win 10 pro upgraded from win 8 , after upgrading the win is activated with a digital licence , when I put my original win 8 key in the change the licence field the licence shows a oem key in the basic computer information page, does it mean any thing ?...
  5. Win 10 licences question

Win 10 licences question: Hey all, My computer is currently using Enterprise Win 10 but I have not been able to update since 1803 build as it keeps spitting errors at me and now I have run into a situation where a software I am using requires the latest 1909 build that I still cannot install. Just...
  6. Win 10 licence help

Win 10 licence help: Hi everyone ! I could use some info about windows 10 licences that I could not find anywhere. I recently installed win 10 on my pc and entered my microsoft account there - which I got because I had old windows phone . Now I wanted to bought product key and activate it , BUT...
  7. bluetooyh dongle for win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooyh dongle for win 10 laptop: I bought this Bluetooth dongle so I could connect laptop to Bluetooth speakers and I cant figure out howto make it work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooyh-dongle-for-win-10-laptop/04c333c6-e978-49b5-af4e-bf8e45441457
  8. Transferring of Win 10 Pro licence

Transferring of Win 10 Pro licence: I bought a product key for Windows 10 Pro and used it. I then upgraded my PC. The new PC only had Win 10 Home and I want to transfer my licence to the new PC. I tried entering the Product Key and it did not want to accept it (the product key you entered didn't work. check...
  9. Win 10 licence question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 licence question: I own a retail copy of Win 7 Home Premium, for which I still have the DVD and licence key. I upgraded to Win 10 during the free period. I am building a new PC, and am trying to work out if I can transfer the licence for Win 10 from my old PC to the new build. I have three...
  10. Win 10 Activation with Win 7 licence

Win 10 Activation with Win 7 licence: Hello, i am planning to do a clean installation of Windows 10 and activate it with the key from the COA sticker on the same pc which is currently running OEM Windows 7 Home Premium. As i understand it, the iso/esd created by the media creation tool contains both Win 10...