Windows 10: RTX Minecraft

Discus and support RTX Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ben minecraft'ı https://www.minecraft.com/ dan aldım ve bu oyunun microsoft hesabıma geçiremiyorum bu nedenle rtx modunu kullanamıyorum her şeyi... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Arda YavuzYıldız, Nov 8, 2020.

1. RTX Minecraft

Ben minecraft'ı https://www.minecraft.com/ dan aldım ve bu oyunun microsoft hesabıma geçiremiyorum bu nedenle rtx modunu kullanamıyorum her şeyi denedim ama olmadı. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

:)

Arda YavuzYıldız, Nov 8, 2020

2. Minecraft rtx

Я зарегистрировался на программе бета-тестирования minecraft rtx, но не могу скачать миры с поддержкой rtx, так как видеокарта не поддерживается игрой. У меня NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, но требуется не старее 2060. При этом моя видеокарта поддерживает rtx!
    Как загрузить нужные миры и играть в них с моей видеокартой, поддерживающей rtx?

I registered for minecraft rtx beta program, but I can’t download worlds with rtx support, as the video card is not supported by the game. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, but it requires no older than 2060. At the same time, my video card supports rtx!
    How to download the necessary worlds and play them with my rtx-compatible graphics card?

Svyatoslav___, Nov 8, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    How to enable Minecraft win10 RTX

Hi Henry,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Minecraft RTX.

To experience Minecraft with RTX, you will need to be playing on Windows 10 PC and using a supported DirectX ray tracing capable GPU like NVIDIA's GeForce RTX GPUs. Windows Phone and VR or MR are not supported. You will also need a CPU Intel Core i5 or equivalent
    minimum and at least 8 GB of RAM available. You may have to update your Windows operating system and graphics drivers to experience ray tracing. This beta supports NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and higher graphics cards.

Minimum Requirements for the Minecraft with RTX Beta

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent

RAM: 8GB+

Latest NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver

VR and Windows Phone and not supported

For more information about Minecraft RTX and system requirement, you may access these links:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

RTX Minecraft

1. RTX Minecraft - Similar Threads - RTX Minecraft

2. NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11: NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11. It is not possible to swap from integrated video card to NVIDIA video card. In the Nvidia control pannel.is not present the drop down menu which allows to select "high performance Nvidia processor". Note that the...
  3. NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11: NVIDIA RTX 4060 TI is not working with Minecraft in Windows 11. It is not possible to swap from integrated video card to NVIDIA video card. In the Nvidia control pannel.is not present the drop down menu which allows to select "high performance Nvidia processor". Note that the...
  4. How to turn on RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft: [ATTACH]Ray Tracing is a feature in Minecraft that when enabled amplifies the graphics of the game. It is developed by NVIDIA in order to increase lighting, shadows, and more in the game. However, not everyone can enjoy this feature as there is a minimum system requirement...
  5. Minecraft RTX Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft RTX Problem: So around 2 weeks ago I got the 3070 Graphics card. And today I was quiet bored, but then I found out that here was Ray tracing in Minecraft, well I did know about it but first now I remembered it and wanted to try it. So then I downloaded Windows 10 edition for Minecraft and...
  6. STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    STILL stuck in Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Bedrock Beta!!: So here we are 8 months later, an I'm still stuck in RTX Beta. I've done literally everything there is to do. The powershell stuff, enrolling, unenrolling, leaving the xbox insider program, resetting the apps data, everything, an it still downloads as RTX beta everytime. even...
  7. How To Opt out of the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Beta.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Opt out of the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Beta.: How do I opt out of the Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta. I will list what I have done: I have tried to opt out through the Xbox insider hub both versions I said tried because it doesn't show up as something I am a part of. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game....
  8. Unable to Install Minecraft RTX Beta with 3090

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Minecraft RTX Beta with 3090: I have tried multiple times to download and install the RTX Beta for Windows 10 Minecraft. I've tried enrolling with the Xbox Insider Hub, the XIH Beta, and nothing seems to work. I've tried installing and waiting for the system to update, for days at a time. I've tried...
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft RTX Beta: I have tried every possible way to leave the Minecraft but every time I try it, it never leaves. Please help its been like this for a month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-rtx-beta/b87b2eac-833e-4721-b855-959766d129cb
  10. can unroll from rtx minecraft windows 10 beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can unroll from rtx minecraft windows 10 beta: ive tried everything like uninstalling, rerolling and unrolling and even closed my insider account please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-unroll-from-rtx-minecraft-windows-10-beta/4bda92be-d50f-48b3-aa1f-fb0ed8f6643e