Windows 10: RTX not working in game Control after update 2004

Discus and support RTX not working in game Control after update 2004 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, After updating to version 2004 I can't use my RTX settings anymore in Control I have a Gforce 2060RTX super. Everything worked fine in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkvanderLinden, Aug 6, 2020.

1. RTX not working in game Control after update 2004

Hello,

After updating to version 2004 I can't use my RTX settings anymore in Control I have a Gforce 2060RTX super.

Everything worked fine in version 1906. I have the lastest NvidiaDrivers 451.67

Is there something I can do to fix this? Please...it looked so great in RTX

Greetings,

Mark from the Netherlands

:)

MarkvanderLinden, Aug 6, 2020

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Controllers not working in Forza since 2004 update

Hi there,

After the 2004 update in Windows 10, none of the Forza games (including Horizon 4) detect either my Xbox 360 Wireless controller or my Logitech F710 controller. Both worked fine prior to the update.

I have managed to update the drivers so now both controllers work fine with Steam, Origin, Epic, Uplay and GOG games. I did this by downloading the official Windows 7 X360 wireless adapter driver from the MS website and modifying it slightly and installing
    it to pickup my third party receiver and my Logitech F710.

However, Forza (and any other MS Store game) do not seem to recognise either controller still.

Are MS just trying to get us to buy official Xbox One controllers or something??

Any help would be appreciated.

All the best,

Kieran

KieranSprouse, Aug 6, 2020
  4. RTX not working in game Control after update 2004

XBox one controller stopped working in games

Hi

Up until recently my XBox One controller was working fine. Last time I player for about 30 minutes with it in Destiny 2, I think it was around a month ago or so.

Today I wanted to play a games entirely on XBox One, and had plans with my wife for it, and was very disappointed when XBox One controlled did not work. I started to dig the issue and read forums. I already spent over 2 hours trying to solve this. Here are
    some details.

Symptoms:

• I connect XBox One controller with a USB cable
    • After connecting it takes it 2-5 seconds to initialize. After that it works for 1 second, and then it stops working.
    • It always works in calibration program ("Set up USB game controllers")
    • Once it opened Game bar and worked there, but not in the game
    • In Little Nightmares if I click the XBox button (main one) the game screen slightly flashes brighter, but game won't switch to controller mode and no other buttons work
    • XBox Accessories app only recognizes it after I reboot my PC. The rest of the time it tell me that I need to connect the controller.

Steps tried:

• I tried about 5 different micro USB cables
    • I checked drivers in Device manager - they are up to date
    • I checked firmware verison XBox Accesories app tell me it is up to date
    • I tried it with other games, lik Ark, Destiny
    • I tried killing some overlay services, after killing Game bar it worked for a few seconds but then stopped working again

Please, help me. This issue totally ruined my evening.

Maybe I'm oldschool, but I'm used to such things like GAMEPADS - WORKING 24\7.

[Moved from: Windows/ Gaming on Windows 10]

MichaelDavydov, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

RTX not working in game Control after update 2004

1. RTX not working in game Control after update 2004 - Similar Threads - RTX working game

2. USB controller has not enough resources after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB controller has not enough resources after 2004 update: Hello, A little bit of backround first, I have my microphone connected into usb port on my laptop, mic has jack port for headphones, which I use. It works normally both microphone and headphones at the same time. But after 2004 it just does not, either headphnones work or...
  3. Game controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game controller not working: My Astro C40 game controller is not working on my PC with Windows 10 Pro 2004 latest version and fully updated. Please help. The device shows up as an audio device. I have tried updating the driver etc. but nothing is working. The controller works on my laptop with a...
  4. the xbox 360 wireless controller doesnt work on microsoft games after windows 10 2004 update

the xbox 360 wireless controller doesnt work on microsoft games after windows 10 2004 update: hi did you fixed the xbox 360 receiver drivers for the xbox 360 controller in windows 10 2004? i tried the fix : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNX2GDzfT6A&t=4s but it doesnt work on microsoft games.can you fix it?...
  5. Controllers not working in Forza since 2004 update

Controllers not working in Forza since 2004 update: Hi there, After the 2004 update in Windows 10, none of the Forza games including Horizon 4 detect either my Xbox 360 Wireless controller or my Logitech F710 controller. Both worked fine prior to the update. I have managed to update the drivers so now both controllers work...
  6. Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update

Xbox 360 Controller not working on Forza Horizon 4 after Windows 2004 update: Hi guys, I have seem some threads about people having similar issues, but no solutions. After updating to Windows 10 2004 update, my Xbox 360 controller stopped working. I followed a tutorial to get it working again, and for the most part it does. However, Forza Horizon 4...
  7. Search not working after the 2004 update

in Cortana
    Search not working after the 2004 update: I installed the 2004 update from the settings app, and having done that, the search option has simply stopped working. I tried resetting it with the PowerShell script, to no avail. The Windows troubleshooter and the sfc /scannow command cannot find any problems, but the...
  8. Xbox controller not working after update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller not working after update?: My 360 controller won't work after uninstalling and installing drivers, nothing seems to work after the may update submitted by /u/imaadgamer627 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/he72kn/xbox_controller_not_working_after_update/
  9. PC won't sleep after 2004 update with controllers plugged in

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't sleep after 2004 update with controllers plugged in: Since I updated to 2004 this morning, my PC will not turn display off or sleep when (any or all of) my joysticks, pedals and throttle are plugged in. I've tried plugging the USB powered hub into different USB ports, but makes no difference. Always worked perfectly until...
  10. Brightness control NOT working after update !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brightness control NOT working after update !: Before installing the latest update ( March 1, 2019—KB4482887 (OS Build 17763.348) ) i normally i can control the brightness of the screen of my PC ( HP Pavilion dv6 notebook pc ) but, after installing the updates i can't control it. I did uninstall the update and reboot the...