Windows 10: RTX2080Ti DTS:X Ultra Spatial

Discus and support RTX2080Ti DTS:X Ultra Spatial in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey! I have a dual boot of windows 10 where DTS:X is working for HDMI out with my LG TV on most drivers. However when I run a fresh 20H2 Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Fuxor, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Fuxor Win User

RTX2080Ti DTS:X Ultra Spatial

Hey! I have a dual boot of windows 10 where DTS:X is working for HDMI out with my LG TV on most drivers. However when I run a fresh 20H2 Windows 10 installation I only get DTS:X Headphone... I've tried Windows HD Audio and modded Nvidia, and the spatial Ultra X option actually appears for a millisecond or so before reverting (it's like the driver reloads themselves twice). Any ideas on how to fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

RTX2080Ti DTS:X Ultra Spatial [​IMG]

Look, I managed to get a print screen before the driver "reloaded itself" and thus the DTS:X Ultra option disappears.

Limbo..

:)

Fuxor, Dec 17, 2020

2. i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of Spatial |Sounds

i bought DTS-X in the microsoft store, but it doesn't work; also not to see in the list of Spatial |Sounds

How can i fix this ?

Bartle Mair, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Audio App

Hi

The DTS sound abound app just got update and under what is New in this version it said DTS:X Ultra devices show both DTS:X Ultra and DTS Headphone x in the spatial sound menu but it not show up in the spatial menu and just DTS Headphone x show up and I
    just updated the DTS Sound Abound App on my Laptop and thought it was going to show up what does that mean?

Thanks

Jared

Blackout12, Dec 17, 2020
  4. RTX2080Ti DTS:X Ultra Spatial

Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

RTX2080Ti DTS:X Ultra Spatial

1. RTX2080Ti DTS:X Ultra Spatial - Similar Threads - RTX2080Ti DTS Ultra

2. how to install DTS x ultra in Tsus Tuf f15?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install DTS x ultra in Tsus Tuf f15?: how to install dts x ultra in asus f15 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-dts-x-ultra-in-tsus-tuf-f15/0bc40a98-6196-4254-87bb-7957f399e354
  3. how to install DTS x ultra in Tsus Tuf f15?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install DTS x ultra in Tsus Tuf f15?: how to install dts x ultra in asus f15 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-dts-x-ultra-in-tsus-tuf-f15/0bc40a98-6196-4254-87bb-7957f399e354
  4. Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB DTS X: Ultra not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB DTS X: Ultra not working: Hi all,I'm creating this thread because from all my searches I found post that are related to DTS X: Ultra won't work completely even for build in speakers but my issue is as below.A month ago I bought Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB. I'm have a strange problem with DTS X: Ultra. For...
  5. Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB DTS X: Ultra not working

Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB DTS X: Ultra not working: Hi all,I'm creating this thread because from all my searches I found post that are related to DTS X: Ultra won't work completely even for build in speakers but my issue is as below.A month ago I bought Asus TUF F15 FX506HCB. I'm have a strange problem with DTS X: Ultra. For...
  6. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  7. DTS ULTRA

DTS ULTRA: Dts ultra recognize my speakers but not my usb headphones, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-ultra/3be764d7-f75a-4090-bae5-d33c5dabef7b
  8. DTS ULTRA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. DTS X Ultra software not workingAcer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS X Ultra software not workingAcer Nitro 5: So it DTS X ultra was working fine before the update, which came before the 21H1 update. But after that, the DTS X Ultra app has been disabled. So now my PC audio is very low, and earphone audio lacks bass, and also, sound output has reduced. It is tough to listen to lectures...
  10. DTS X Ultra not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS X Ultra not working: So appereantly my Asus Tuf A15 Supports DTS X Ultra. I installed the drivers and the App on my Laptop. And there is a Button in the DTS X Ultra App where i should be able to turn the feature on or off. But it doesn't change the Sound Quality. Nothing Happens. Long story...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DTS®️ X:Ultra for acer driver download