Windows 10: rubbish bin

Discus and support rubbish bin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where do I find the rubbish bin on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rubbish/7ad89d63-e8a3-48bd-96fd-443233c66f10 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tonto321, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Tonto321 Win User

rubbish bin

Where do I find the rubbish bin on my computer.

:)

Tonto321, Apr 23, 2020
  2. glangley Win User

Rubbish Bin

I moved something to the rubbish bin and then restored it. Where has it now gone? It is not back where I first deleted it from. How can I access my 'restored' files?

glangley, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 23, 2020
  4. rubbish bin

Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

rubbish bin

1. rubbish bin - Similar Threads - rubbish bin

2. Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets: Microsoft shows it's completely inept when it comes to tailoring what content they expose your child account. I'd like to disable the "discover" news feed completely the one that shows up when you click the weather button in bottom left corner. I tried uninstalling the news...
  3. Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets: Microsoft shows it's completely inept when it comes to tailoring what content they expose your child account. I'd like to disable the "discover" news feed completely the one that shows up when you click the weather button in bottom left corner. I tried uninstalling the news...
  4. Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?

Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?: Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense? It asks me to have the authenticator app on my phone yet I already do. It then asks me to verify using the app but does absolutely nothing. No codes are given and there are zero prompts. Nothing...
  5. Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?: Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense? It asks me to have the authenticator app on my phone yet I already do. It then asks me to verify using the app but does absolutely nothing. No codes are given and there are zero prompts. Nothing...
  6. Question about my new PC suddenly becoming slow and rubbish!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about my new PC suddenly becoming slow and rubbish!!!!: Hi allHope everyone is well.So I have a Samsung Galaxy Pro, 12th Gen i7, 16 RAM. It is a lovely machine. But suddenly it just won't run some games, even really old games. It used to be so fast. The Memory Usage with nothing running c.47%- is that not really high? There are...
  7. Question about my new PC suddenly becoming slow and rubbish!!!!

Question about my new PC suddenly becoming slow and rubbish!!!!: Hi allHope everyone is well.So I have a Samsung Galaxy Pro, 12th Gen i7, 16 RAM. It is a lovely machine. But suddenly it just won't run some games, even really old games. It used to be so fast. The Memory Usage with nothing running c.47%- is that not really high? There are...
  8. Wifi all of a sudden rubbish

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi all of a sudden rubbish: Hello, So I used to have very quick Wi-Fi on my pc up to 60mb download speed but all of a sudden it is rubbish barely reacting 5mb download speed and I’m not sure why could anyone help me get it back to its original speed. I know it’s not to do with my router as it’s fine on...
  9. Wifi all of a sudden rubbish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi all of a sudden rubbish: Hello, So I used to have very quick Wi-Fi on my pc up to 60mb download speed but all of a sudden it is rubbish barely reacting 5mb download speed and I’m not sure why could anyone help me get it back to its original speed. I know it’s not to do with my router as it’s fine on...
  10. Wifi all of a sudden rubbish