Windows 10: Rufus 3.14 Beta

Discus and support Rufus 3.14 Beta in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Rufus 3.14 Beta Improve DD write speed (uncompressed images only).Improve checksum computation speed.Improve network connectivity detection.Only prompt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ap1978, May 4, 2021.

1. ap1978 Win User

Rufus 3.14 Beta

Rufus 3.14 Beta Improve DD write speed (uncompressed images only).Improve checksum computation speed.Improve network connectivity detection.Only prompt for additional GRUB/Syslinux downloads when not writing in DD mode.Fix potential "loss" of disk after writing Ubuntu 20.10 in DD mode.Fix GRUB compatibility issue with Ubuntu 21.04.Fix Rufus MBR not being selected by default for Windows ISOs.Fix drag and drop being enabled during drive creation.Add more "exceptions" for forced DD image writing. Release Rufus 3.14 BETA . pbatard/rufus . GitHub

:)

ap1978, May 4, 2021
  2. ap1978 Win User

Rufus 3.14 Beta

Rufus 3.14 Beta

• Improve DD write speed (uncompressed images only).
    • Improve checksum computation speed.
    • Improve network connectivity detection.
    • Only prompt for additional GRUB/Syslinux downloads when not writing in DD mode.
    • Fix potential "loss" of disk after writing Ubuntu 20.10 in DD mode.
    • Fix GRUB compatibility issue with Ubuntu 21.04.
    • Fix Rufus MBR not being selected by default for Windows ISOs.
    • Fix drag and drop being enabled during drive creation.
    • Add more "exceptions" for forced DD image writing.
    Release Rufus 3.14 BETA . pbatard/rufus . GitHub

ap1978, May 4, 2021
  3. Dark Ride Win User
    IE7 Beta 3

IE7 is Beta 3
    Unofficial changelog so far:
    • Built in WGA
    • You have to uninstall Beta 2 before installing Beta 3
    • Minor changes to GUI
    Source: Bink.ru

Dark Ride, May 4, 2021
  4. ap1978 Win User

Rufus 3.14 Beta

ap1978, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Rufus 3.14 Beta

1. Rufus 3.14 Beta - Similar Threads - Rufus Beta

2. Is a Utility called Rufus a legit program to install windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a Utility called Rufus a legit program to install windows 11?: Is a Utility called Rufus a legit program to install windows 11?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-utility-called-rufus-a-legit-program-to/a808a8e2-3e70-4200-852e-001156371bf4
  3. Is a Utility called Rufus a legit program to install windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is a Utility called Rufus a legit program to install windows 11?: Is a Utility called Rufus a legit program to install windows 11?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-utility-called-rufus-a-legit-program-to/a808a8e2-3e70-4200-852e-001156371bf4
  4. Laptop local drive not seen when using ISO bootable USB created with Rufus, but local drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop local drive not seen when using ISO bootable USB created with Rufus, but local drive...: I have several laptops & desktops along with volume licensing.On the desktops, my bootable win 10/win11 iso works just fine created with Rufus, I can boot to the USB and install windows on the local drive, no issues. When I use that same USB on several variations of laptops...
  5. Laptop local drive not seen when using ISO bootable USB created with Rufus, but local drive...

Laptop local drive not seen when using ISO bootable USB created with Rufus, but local drive...: I have several laptops & desktops along with volume licensing.On the desktops, my bootable win 10/win11 iso works just fine created with Rufus, I can boot to the USB and install windows on the local drive, no issues. When I use that same USB on several variations of laptops...
  6. Laptop local drive not seen when using ISO bootable USB created with Rufus, but local drive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 Using Rufus

Windows 11 Using Rufus: Read This Article And Tell Me Does It's A Legal Way To Install Windows 11 In Unsupported PC? https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/1/23191794/windows-11-install-microsoft-account-tpm-restrictions-rufus...
  8. Disable TPM, Secure Boot and RAM requirements for Windows 11 with the latest Rufus beta

in Windows 10 News
    Disable TPM, Secure Boot and RAM requirements for Windows 11 with the latest Rufus beta: It has been a week since Windows 11 was released to the stable channel. The reception to the new iteration has been lukewarm for the most part, with most complaints targeting the Centered taskbar, Start Menu, and of course the hardware requirements that many believe have been...
  9. Rufus 3.7.1570 Beta

Rufus 3.7.1570 Beta: Rufus 3.7.1570 Beta Changelog and download 139235
  10. Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta: Changelog: [togo] fix bcdboot invocation for ISOs that aren't dual BIOS and UEFI [core] fix a regression when scanning uncompressed bootable DD images Download: http://rufus.akeo.ie/downloads/ 117847