Windows 10: Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

Discus and support Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Changelog: [togo] fix bcdboot invocation for ISOs that aren't dual BIOS and UEFI [core] fix a regression when scanning uncompressed bootable DD images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ap1978, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ap1978 Win User

Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

Changelog:

• [togo] fix bcdboot invocation for ISOs that aren't dual BIOS and UEFI
    • [core] fix a regression when scanning uncompressed bootable DD images
    Download:
    http://rufus.akeo.ie/downloads/

:)

ap1978, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Dark Ride Win User

IE7 Beta 3

IE7 is Beta 3
    Unofficial changelog so far:
    • Built in WGA
    • You have to uninstall Beta 2 before installing Beta 3
    • Minor changes to GUI
    Source: Bink.ru

Dark Ride, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Teamspeak 3 error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install the Team speak 3
    in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install the
    Team speak 3 in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the
      Team speak 3 and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the Team speak 3
      install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Depth Win User

Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

1. Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta - Similar Threads - Rufus 1399 Beta

2. Rufus 3.14 Beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rufus 3.14 Beta: Rufus 3.14 Beta Improve DD write speed (uncompressed images only).Improve checksum computation speed.Improve network connectivity detection.Only prompt for additional GRUB/Syslinux downloads when not writing in DD mode.Fix potential "loss" of disk after writing Ubuntu 20.10...
  3. Microsoft Launcher beta 6.210204.0.947791 version for Android March 3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher beta 6.210204.0.947791 version for Android March 3: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  4. Microsoft Launcher beta 6.210104.0.943651 version for Android - Feb. 3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher beta 6.210104.0.943651 version for Android - Feb. 3: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  5. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200803.90819 version for Android - Sept. 3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200803.90819 version for Android - Sept. 3: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  6. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200706.89865 version for Android August 3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200706.89865 version for Android August 3: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  7. Rufus 3.7.1570 Beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rufus 3.7.1570 Beta: Rufus 3.7.1570 Beta Changelog and download 139235
  8. Black Ops 3 Beta on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 3 Beta on PC: If you own Call of Duty: Ghosts, Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on PC the Beta is in your Steam library. PC only: If you own Black Ops 2, Ghosts, or Advanced Warfare on Steam, you get access to BO3Beta | Charlie INTEL Runs ok on the new Build 10532. 19164
  9. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  10. BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3: Slowly i'm starting to think my graphic card has a problem. This system is completely new (all exept for the gpu, 2x ssds and 1x hdd). I had overclocked to 4.3ghz, but after many crashes in crysis 3 and witcher 3, i thought i'd revert to stock to see how it fairs. While...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rufus beta

2. rufusn3.3 steps

3. rufus 3.3 cant run on pc

4. rufus 3.3 download