Windows 10: Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

Discus and support Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Changelog: [togo] fix bcdboot invocation for ISOs that aren't dual BIOS and UEFI [core] fix a regression when scanning uncompressed bootable DD images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ap1978, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ap1978 Win User

Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

Changelog:

• [togo] fix bcdboot invocation for ISOs that aren't dual BIOS and UEFI
    • [core] fix a regression when scanning uncompressed bootable DD images
    Download:
    http://rufus.akeo.ie/downloads/

:)

ap1978, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Dark Ride Win User

IE7 Beta 3

IE7 is Beta 3
    Unofficial changelog so far:
    • Built in WGA
    • You have to uninstall Beta 2 before installing Beta 3
    • Minor changes to GUI
    Source: Bink.ru

Dark Ride, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Teamspeak 3 error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install the Team speak 3
    in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install the
    Team speak 3 in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the
      Team speak 3 and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the Team speak 3
      install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Depth Win User

Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta

1. Rufus 3.3.1399 Beta - Similar Threads - Rufus 1399 Beta

2. 3 monitars

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 monitars: hi i have a laptop that i sucesufly connect to a delle screen and i wanted to upgrade to one laptop, one monitor and one tv but the tv does not give me an image for the tv i m using a HDMI cable and for the monitor i m using a VGA cable that works just fine the tv is...
  3. 3 Problems!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3 Problems!: I Contact you & Lenovo ( My PC Manufacture ) But none of you help me! Now, I have 3 problems I don't know if they are related or not.. 1- My PC not Booting normally ( on Battery it Shuts down immediately & on charger it shut down also but booting after around 5 secs. )...
  4. Diablo 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diablo 3: Blizzard Entertainments Diablo 3 for PC has become awesome again. Patch 2.4 came out Tuesday 1/12/2016 and has some cool new features such as set dugeons and a few new zones and areas. The fun really begins when seasons return with season 5 starting on Friday the 15th. 37352
  5. Black Ops 3 Beta on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 3 Beta on PC: If you own Call of Duty: Ghosts, Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on PC the Beta is in your Steam library. PC only: If you own Black Ops 2, Ghosts, or Advanced Warfare on Steam, you get access to BO3Beta | Charlie INTEL Runs ok on the new Build 10532. 19164
  6. Diablo 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diablo 3: Anyone besides me a Diablo 3 fanatic? 46752
  7. 3 screens one game 3 players.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 screens one game 3 players.: I have 3 screens, Two 32"s and a 55" running off Windows 10 32gigs of ram and a GTX1080 FE. In this situation I'd like to run 3 instances of Rocket League so each player has their own screen. Preferably with the one xbox 360 controller receiver and 3 separate...
  8. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  9. BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3: Slowly i'm starting to think my graphic card has a problem. This system is completely new (all exept for the gpu, 2x ssds and 1x hdd). I had overclocked to 4.3ghz, but after many crashes in crysis 3 and witcher 3, i thought i'd revert to stock to see how it fairs. While...
  10. 3 Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Questions: Here you go Nigel: *Smile Newly added tutorials - Windows 10 Forums

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rufusn3.3 steps

2. rufus 3.3 cant run on pc

3. rufus 3.3 download